Reviews for Savage
Khaleesi95 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I love it. This isn't pure smut (although I'm guilty of enjoying the smutty part of this fic). Okay, first of all, I really appreciate the fact that you haven't turned Sandor into a really soft and kind man as if he's been tamed by Sansa. And Sansa wanting to feel pain in order to share the hurt of the soldiers was priceless.
HallowShell15 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Well I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy the smut lol Fantastic work a bit aggressive but wonderful all the same!
VivinChlotte chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
nice OS !
The Readers Muse chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Holy shit this was amazing. Thank you for this sensual and deeply emotive piece. It seemed both very true their characters while at the same time allowing for artistic creativity. Bravo!
Tarah Draconiger chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
wild is how they mate. Very good, ask for a continuance. Or at least I would be at peace if I knew they marry?
LadyTP chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Strong, sensual, Sansa's desire to feel pain to share the hurt of her soldiers...Sandor seeing through it and acquiescing... Excellent! You have true talent, I am completely in awe!
IlyseThain chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I like how you portrayed Sansa here as a stronger woman, it is a fresh diversion from the stories that portray her as a damsel in distress. Liked the wolf-dog references. Awesome writing. Keep it up!
weshallflyaway chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Usually I never read anything that's even remotely non-con but the ending to it, the explanation and the comfort, tied it together incredibly well. Glad that that one-shot could provide some inspiration :)
crushnotsosecret chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
very nice!
ccsunflower chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Very hot!
starbird1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Kinda rough but I liked it. :-) Sandor makes some very good points about why the men fight for the North, too, which I think will prove accurate, if GRRM has the North come alive again (as he should). :) Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh my! I haven't read something as um, violently sexy in awhile, but it was pretty good.
lascia chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow. Now that's a story I'll be reading again. Hot! I love the roughness, and I love that your characters are both strong in their own way.
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Very good! I enjoyed this, so in character for the both of them. Passionate and yet loving too, great job.
CaroH99 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
OMG i looooved this! they just understand each other so wel and of course, it was SO hot! :D