Reviews for It Shouldn't Happen to a Cow
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This was adorable. Especially the ending. I was a little slow about the bull's preferences but after I figured it out I started laughing. I couldn't figure out why the bull was upset with Bella kissing Edward. It wasn't until Edward said something while examining the bull is when it clicked.

The ending was so cute and sweet.
prettyflour chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
OMG jmolly! This is too cute and super funny. You made me snort- several times!
lanky legs chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Great, made me chuckle :D
1853kaz chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Classic :)
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Loved it, so fun from the cow pov.
Lissa Bryan chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I still think Clarence should have ended up living with his beloved Pretty Eyes and Calving Heifer, but I'm satisfied that he ended up with a herd of his own, including a couple of cute lady-cows.

This is an awesome story, not only because it's so amusing, but because Clarence is such an endearing character. I have a real fondness for that cow.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Loved Clarence's POV. So glad he found a nice home.
debslmac chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
:):)
Raum chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I'm glad you've posted this story. Making the banner for it was a great pleasure!

Congrats on your amazing writing,

- Raum
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Mooo. There is a wonderful The Far Side cartoon where you see a group of cows standing on two legs in a meadow and conversing. Then one of them cries "car!" and when the car passess the cows are all on forur legs eating grass.
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh Jess that was marveloud. Never was a story about a cow tackled and with amazing results.
Beautiful. Thanks for starting the year off with a bang.
bmthespian chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I read this when the compilation came out. It is just too funny reading this from the perspective of poor Clarence.