Reviews for Family Holidays
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/1
Totally don't ship Pete and Myka but the duct tape bit was hilarious!
Othiara chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Haha, cute and funny. Very sweet.
steampunk-archer chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aw, this was cute.. I like Charlotte .. Maybe some more? With the rest of the warehouse family? Loves it.
TheMushroomExcuse chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wonderfully written. I think this is perfect. I love how Pete wrapped up Charlotte's gifts in duct tape. :)
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Um, so this is perfect. As a nonshipper of anything. Which of course you know.

BUT OH MY GOD CHARLOTTE IS PERFECT AND THIS IS TOTALLY HOW PETE AND MYKA WOULD BE WITH A DAUGHTER (AT LEAST WHEN IT DOESN'T COME TO THE REALLY ANGSTY WAREHOUSE-Y STUFF) AND OH MY GOSH MYKA BRUSHING OUT HER JACKET AND PETE WITH THE PRESENTS AND CHARLOTTE HATES CLOWNS BUT MYKA CALLS HER ONE AND PETE CALLS HER LATTE AND I AM REALLY HYPED UP TONIGHT AMBER WITH THE CONVERSATION AT THE SNUGGLER THREAD THAT ONLY ONE L/P GOD IS A PART OF BECAUSE YOU WERE WRITING THIS BUT YOU'RE NOT NOW WINK WINK BUT I DIGRESS AND WITH TALKING TO YOU AND ROXANNE BUT THAT JUST MADE ME A MILLION TIMES MORE GIDDY ABOUT THIS FIC AND I AM SO EXICTED FOR MORE OF THIS TO HAPPEN ESPECIALLY WITH WHAT YOU'VE TOLD ME SO FAR LIKE YOU ARE CREATING THE BEST WAREHOUSE 13 (I ALMOST SPELLED THAT OUT - WEIRD) UNIVERSES TO EVER EXIST THIS IS WHY YOU ARE FLAWLESS THIS IS WHY WE ARE BESTIES ALSO WESTING GAME.