Reviews for Entwined
Dale A chapter 1 . 3/7
Sad but beautiful. That's all I'll say.
Loveanime15 chapter 1 . 2/23
This story made me cry! Again! Loved this story! I have no harsh words about this story, and those who do can go fall down a well!
Blackberryjunkie chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Whenever a story touches my heart, I post these lines

Fly friend, fly
Return to the halls of old to dine,
And wait for friends with food and wine,
Keep watch of the doors,
They'll open with time
To bring your brother, your sister, your friends and more,
So live my friend,
You've only closed your eyes
MH Cynogriffon chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Whaaaaaa
i'm crying so hard I can barely type . ..
merlinus ambrosius chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Very moving. You've given Dis real humanity (for lack of a better word!) and treated her with honor.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Oh my goodness. This is such a powerful story. Oh, I'm trying not to cry right now but it's hard. You captured her emotions perfectly, her reasoning and character through each scene and together, it's heartbreaking.
frangipaniflowers chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh my. I so rarely come across a piece that makes me well up, but I'm literally sobbing. Absolutely beautifully written, and utterly heartrending and beautiful.
Chades chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Beautifully written and so sad that, by the end of it, I had a lump in my throat and needed a second to hold back tears. So depressing and bittersweet.
supurreader chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Very touching
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh, my... I have no words to express what this fic has done to me. 'In tears' is a good summation, though... Something about your way with words, your exquisite way of describing things - it's like a knife to the heart with its beauty. Even when it is as sad as this, it is still beautiful.

I love the little details about the textures of Fili's and Kili's hair - so many never bother beyond 'blond' and 'brown'! - and their sleeping patterns. I note that Dis crosses Fili's arms at the end - does she prefer to think that they are sleeping with ther Maker? It's a lovely but such a heartbreaking touch. Also, the repetition about Dis being a good dwarf and good mother really ties the fic together and gives it unity.

Well done.
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Sad. Beautiful. Amazingly written. I love how you did this in three parts-it gives it great structure. Very, very well-done!
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh, gosh you made me cry. This was beautifully written, well done :)
StarryEve17 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
One of the best and most heart wrenching stories out there.
Minerva Nargles chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was beautiful and sad.
It made me cry a lot xD
I loved it and keep up the good work.
yellowrose437 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Beautiful story. I'll be thinking of this when watching the third movie. Do you publish elsewhere (other than fanfic)?