Reviews for Unlucky Black Holes
McKnight chapter 9 . 6h
Continuing this fic myself in your place. I tried contacting you months ago with some ideas, and you never got back to me. Feel free to copy my ideas onto this fic if you're still around, though.
YFIQ chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
All hail the weaboo queen.
ONNMT chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Brilliant.

This fic is so clever, very unique and just generally breath-taking. It's very in-depth, detailed, and it's clear that everything has been well thought-out, very much so. The only thing I can think of that could improve it relates to Nanako's chapter - as I recall, Konata in one episode mentions how Kuroi fell asleep at the keyboard in the middle of an MMO they were playing together. As such, perhaps you can mention that one exceptionally lucky magical girl managed to glance at the Witch, which happily dozing away, before they managed to escape?

Still, excellent series.

Cheers,
-ONNMT
YFIQ chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
For a minute I thought it was Misao, then I read the notes at the bottom...then again there's the second half of the description as well which is another giveaway (or at least potentially).

Can you believe Kaori also voiced Seto from "Needless"? It took me by surprise when I found out, now imagine her being ditzy.

Hopefully there's an entry for Misao.
McKnight chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Judging from their lack of description, I'm guessing her familiars, as well as Penny's, are supposed to resemble normal humans as closely as witches' familiars even can. Kinda like Oktavia's, no?

In any case, these would all make for interesting material for this game called Grief Syndrome. Be sure to check that out if you're not already "familiar" with it.
McKnight chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
It is said that adults cannot become Magical Girls. Incubators target only adolescent girls because they are the most likely to make a wish on the spot, whereas any adult will take time to think their wish through. For that reason, Nanako most likely cannot become a Magical Girl, and thus cannot become a Witch, although what you specified for her could just as easily be for Konata.
McKnight chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
In case you intend to continue this at any point, I suppose Ayano could become a Caretaker Witch, Kagami could become a Snack Witch, and Miyuki become a Dentist Witch. Miyuki's Witch form could also have a familiar named Kirby, after the elf who wanted to become a dentist in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

Hope to see more at some point.
Ichigo Pocky Chama chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Ooh, pretty cool!
Mr.42 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I saw that this fic has so few reviews and thought it certainly deserves more. All of the ideas for the witches where great and very detailed, and quite dark in general, something I realy enjoyed in the orignal Pmmm. You should definately write on, I would like to see the remaining cast done.
PlatypusTheThird chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is pretty interesting. I would definitely like to see more!
BHS chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Well, consider me flattered! What a pleasant surprise! I'm glad I could inspire your creativity. Personally, I'd love to see the other girls' Witch forms, as you've got me pretty curious.

Just for fun: in my headcanon, Kagami's Witch name is Sieglinde, for a number of complicated reasons, but the most important one being that it means "victory" in German, just like the name Vittoria does in Italian.