Reviews for A Constant Trouble
breathingcondradiction chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
I know it's been ages but I just wanted you to know that I favourited this story a year ago and I just read it again now and I still ADORE it. I don't know why you haven't got a billion follows for this ingenious idea to merge Hawke and The Hero of Ferelden. Please if there's any chance to continue this story do it. I don't mind waiting another year. This story is worth it. Tell Caela/Tera's story. No matter how long it takes!
Afrokot chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
You know, it's all well and good, but the problem is - nobody has authority over Grey Wardens.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Again, the story is just Caela being a emo, incompotent girl, I said it again, she is THE greaking Grey Warden, who happen to be a MAGE, she is not a common whore. Each chapter, you do that, you slow down the plot so that it will be the same as DA2, while making her use the excuse of 'People interrupt her' and 'She must control her backbone', and putting some scene that could be actualy good in normal circumstance, but are wasted, because it only add to the Emo meter. You can do better than that.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Yes, we understand, her life is sad, thank you very much for pointing that, again.
What really bother is how weak and dependant Tera is, she is THE freaking Grey Warder, not some common prositute, she IS supposed to be powerfull.
Yeah, the team is rather weak, there is only some amateur and all, so I can understand a little, but still.
MyPerfectObsession chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
I love this story so much! I just adore how much thought has been put into making the story lines match and connecting tera amell to caela hawke and its so beautifully written. omgosh :)
Lucy's Echos chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Oooh I'm loving this fic, and I love the conflict between Tera/Caela, and how you're changing between the 2 times. Its really, really good, and I can't wait for more!
FearaNightmare chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Ugh... When you keep switching from past, present... It gets very confusing.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Poor dear, everything is very logical even though I wish it wasn't
Rio 2.0 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
At first I thought the changing timeline from chapter to chapter would aggravate me - but I found quite the opposite. I enjoy this a lot and eagerly look forward to more!
MissLizziebeth chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
My god, I didn't even know you had posted this story! I'm so ashamed of myself :P This new version is just as great and, dare I say it, even better than the last :] Honestly - gasp, a child! Hehe :D Keep writing x
falloutkitten chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
so fenris is was the day, wonder if he'll know, or if alistair will appear again? LOVE this story! its so different and well written, i hope you update soon!
FearaNightmare chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
This is amazing, I love how you write it. I can't wait until the next chapter.
falloutkitten chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
love this pairing! your a great writer, poor amell/hawke loved alistair so much and you could really feel it, looking forward to more!
D-Ro2593 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Not bad. Still an interesting concept and I'm interested to see what damage the Warden can cause in Kirkwall. Meeting Cullen, Anders and Isabella again should be interesting for "Caela" to say the least. Though I am confused as to why Bethany and Leandra haven't reacted much to the fact that Tera is family. Family is the most important thing to those two. Bethany is sweet by nature but she would definitely go above and beyond for family. As would Leandra, I'd think. Maybe that happened in an earlier chapter and I missed it. It's been awhile since I read the older chapters. Lol. Anyway, nice update and I'm curious to see where this goes!
JuMiKu chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Daw... Frankly, I think in most cases rivalries are the better friendships in Dragon Age II. These characters NEED someone to tell them they are wrong. Yes, they are wonderful people and you want to hug them and sooth them and be loved by them, but all of them are so damaged and insane, that they need a Hawke that sets them straight.