Reviews for Hero of Heaven
Visual Bliss chapter 2 . 3/14
Why a kanabo specifically? I feel as though any bladed weapon would be more suitable
Hero100100 chapter 1 . 3/12
I am really loving this story like I said I'm currently on chapter 8 and can't wait to read the rest but like I said in the PM's why haven't you continued this I hope eventually you come back to this if you're able to.
Charlie1233 chapter 22 . 3/10
connors grandkid is sally isnt it
qalleesyawesome chapter 40 . 2/25
i have really enjoyed this story! thanks so much for writing!
dorothy.nediak chapter 3 . 2/25
Oh, that is hilarious.
dorothy.nediak chapter 2 . 2/25
That was one of the most elaborate symbolic dreams I have ever read.
qalleesyawesome chapter 33 . 2/23
he should have googled it
qalleesyawesome chapter 23 . 2/21
i love the Ske'lep lecture just now! i know this versions is just part of your story but i was likewoah... really!... wow that actually make sense!" hahaha it was really awesome. and i like how you connected Ouranus with the elemental nation by being the Juubi. i am wondering when we're gonna get to the Fourth Ninja World War though. Anyway super super enjoying this story! cant seem to put it down. Thanks for writing!
azziegirl0820 chapter 1 . 12/17/2023
his mom is Hera I'm surprised . i figured it out quickly bc of the letter
sharkyawesomeness5 chapter 1 . 12/2/2023
Hey, is this rhe magic school bus in the beginning?
KEVIN DANIELS chapter 19 . 11/28/2023
yoo dxd
Guest chapter 38 . 11/21/2023
Konaha orochimaru and akatsuki deserved to be betrayed retard
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2023
Naruto in sage mode could throw a mountain
nightprowler77 chapter 40 . 10/12/2023
love this book, waiting for book three
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2023
So if Norse gods are humans in Naruto's world after they die is Thor Minato? I mean it makes sense, minato's most famous technique is called "flying thunder god" and thor is the god of thunder. Idk just thought of this after re-reading this a little while ago so I re-opened this fanfic and asked
2,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »