Reviews for Hero of Heaven
ArashiNokitsune chapter 39 . 3/28
this was both a fun and surprising story to read especially with how the story interconnects the different religions and mythologies, one notable thing about it towards the end though on ch38 I kind of feel bad about Sasuke especially since technically in Canon Source material it's been revealed that Indra incarnates have actually been manipulated by a monster of a master manipulator, one can even speculate that a seed of corruption was planted in Indra's soul including the fact that said manipulator also claims to have engineered a good amount of the elemental Nations history and events all in order to resurrect a mad goddess. in all honesty when you really look at things several of Sasuke's negative actions have been caused due to negative external factors and said actions can probably be seen in a more gray area... I mean sure he betrayed his home Village but he was coerced to do so by a psychotic scientist whom he later betrays, was manipulated by his own brother into killing themself, a terrorist organization used the death of his brother to coerce him into joining said organization along information of corrupt political individuals that were involved with the massacre of his clan... I mean really the guy made a lot of bad choices but end of the line he was doing all of that just to bring Justice to his dead family in which he really got screwed over for by others who simply just wanted to use him only to find that there was no justice to be found for his family at all... heck betraying the Shinobi Alliance and making himself an enemy just for the sake of peace really is likely along the lines of I'm already hated enough as is what's one more bad thing going to do might as well be a scapegoat and go down like as if I really have lost it, can't really say a lot about other Indra incarnates or even Madara I pity this stories version of Sasuke having the misfortune of being a Indra incarnate... wonder if he will still make a move towards redemption in the end...

also from what I understand in the beginning Naruto was brought to Earth to hide him from Madara which possibly could mean that the fourth Shinobi War would be taking place either that or with somehow gaining the knowledge that Naruto has been transported outside of the realm of the elemental Nations Madara has put his plans to a pause and trying to find how to get to Naruto or... there's... just a lot of speculation at that point... regardless hope to see the sequel when it comes about this was a great story... sorry for the rant...
BusGrunts chapter 40 . 3/8
Had to come back and reread this. I still hope that you're planning on coming back to this with a book 2 or something, because I love your spin on the traditional PJO timeline.
SugamDewan chapter 40 . 2/1
Very good series. Please continue
Rose's Fox chapter 40 . 1/14
I love your story! I just finished rereading it! I hope you continue writing this story!
NarutoSage08 chapter 40 . 1/4
Please I beg for more
NarutoSage08 chapter 1 . 1/4
Love story please write the second book just for a little more closure
tylerk6014 chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
My first thought was nix then you reviled that his is her first half blood Child and I was like ok hera is a possibility bit I still think that is is nix then then then the conversation with Artemis and that that fact that she is Famous for punishing children for the misdeeds of her husband and other children giving here plenty of enemies
Donald Duckk chapter 12 . 12/30/2021
lmao hahaha natsu and erza uzumaki hahahahah
Revan chapter 2 . 12/9/2021
Ya know man I love this fanfic and you probably wont read this. But, I've read this at least 10 times now and it has only now occurred to me the kanabo staff that changed weight and size is a reference to the staff used by sun wukong. How I missed this after reading this so many times is beyond me. I like the hidden reference.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 38 . 12/1/2021
Buu I loved that Naruto was Harashima and that made Naruto and Percy brothers really brothers!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 22 . 11/30/2021
Since the beginning I got the the grand daughter is Sally Jackson, and Naruto really didn’t look too much. Only a little on the summer. Why he didn’t take seriously his quest? The poor guy died. And now Sally is in the Hades.

Also Naruto could marry Artemis and Sunna but he could never comeback to Knoha if he marry Artemis, this is a big flaw there.
Wardog00 chapter 40 . 11/12/2021
Great storyline looking forward too next chapters
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 1 . 10/5/2021