Reviews for Hero of Heaven
ShadowThanatos chapter 1 . 4/17
I am guessing Hera. At first, I thought about it being Artemis, but then that ending proved me wrong. That only left Athena, Hestia, and Hera as goddesses who never typically have half-bloods... but then I realized that Athena has brain children and cut her out as well. Now, I know for a fact that Hestia is never accused of being icy and cold hearted, as she is typically the aunt of the Olympians and is always kind to everyone, so that only left Hera. And, of course, that also matches up with the whole 'because of what your father did' sentence to Artemis, which would be Zeus AKA Hera's husband.
Sevralpack9 chapter 2 . 4/14
Lmao, magic schoolbus reference XD
ElektraRan chapter 40 . 3/28
I am loving this story.
Will you continue it?
I know you haven't update it in years, but I am hoping you will soon change your mind and go forward with the plot.
Please start the second book.
I am loving Artemis/ Naruto pairing. Will Hinata show up and be the turning point to have Artemis admite she is in love because she is afraid Hinata feelings for Naruto will be able to steal him?
Please update...
jimmy.oz chapter 19 . 3/24
Well technically he can have more than one wife even he did say it was allowed even though it was rare since most strong women didn't like that so doubtful it will happen to him especially since his wife will have to be artemis if he doesn't help her.
jimmy.oz chapter 15 . 3/23
Story isn't bad but i really can't see naruto murdering kids even if the hokage ordered it but it is an au so maybe he is a little different here.
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 3/23
I feel like his mom is Hera which would be funny considering Zeus always cheating. However I feel like Artemis is a bad choice for him since it is more like she is forced to try and be with him because of the bet. well the story looks interesting so I will read it.
KratostheLycan chapter 16 . 3/4
long ass paragraphs fr
KratostheLycan chapter 2 . 3/3
Seriously. Magic School Bus. Seriously?
KratostheLycan chapter 1 . 3/3
It's Hera right?
61394 chapter 22 . 2/13
Thank you for while reading your chapter I learned about Yazidism something I didn’t know about before
61394 chapter 21 . 2/13
There’s also how in Norse mythology if you drown at sea your soul becomes the property of the goddess Ran swept up into her nets
Ricee chapter 2 . 2/2
hera? unoriginal. artemis and hera are the most common fic types for the PJ series fics, the un aging of naruto and the lack of abilities, one of the best parts of cross fics is seeing how abilities work (or how someone would write how they work) in another world. and honestly at that point in the story I can't even be sure if naruto even has sage mode, it says he went to this world instead of the island so obv he doesn't have the incomplete kyuubi chakra cloak. hasn't even tried summoning the toads. you even said that the control would be about the same since his chakra capacity was lowered but yet he can't do a single rasengan. yeah sorry not continuing from here
Ricee chapter 1 . 2/2
the fate of hunters depends on wether or not artemis... the anti-male god who's hated men for almost 4000 years, can marry a 9-18 year old boy, who's mother still hasn't been revealed except that it's not Aphrodite. plots all over the place. kinda rushed with little reader detail, there's enough going on at the time without pushing all the plot lines at the same time, generally you solve one then reveal another that's been hinted at but not confirmed. I'll read a few more chapters but don't think I'll get to far
lord-kurama chapter 40 . 1/26
Got wind of this peice alot later than most but wellvappreciated all the same mate
NorthsideDee23 chapter 40 . 12/18/2020