Reviews for The End Has Only Begun
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 7 . 2/9/2017
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
alice chapter 7 . 2/1/2017
I come every few months back to read your story; i just love the way it's written and your take on Emma and Killian and their relationship. Will you continue at some point?:)
thecaptainswan chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
Its been years but I honestly wouldn't mind if you put up an update
EF22 chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I really, really, really love this story. Please come back an update it. It's really amazing. Please update again, it doesn't matter if its been a few years... Please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
This fic is so good. Why did you abandoned it? :-(((((
iluvreading chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
Hey, love the concept and your characterization. Hope everything is going well!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
Read it, forgot about it, found it again, re-read it - I love it to bits!
Makenna chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Hot DAMN! I saw that gifset on Tumblr and came looking to see if a fanfic accompanied it... this is EXACTLY what I was looking for!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Hey, I read this story a while ago and I re-read it now (it's still great!) and I was wondering - maybe you'll find some time during the hiatus to continue? It would be much appreciated! :)
jeepgirl1973 chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
ok, I found this gem and I really like where your going. I hope you finish it.
Alice chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
Hey there! I just finished the story for the second time but well, it's obviously not fnished ;( Do you think you'll find time and energy to write some more chapters? I know, that's easier said than done and sometimes it's really hard to write anything at all - but it would make me veeery happy :))
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
Noooo I'm dying to read more and there hasn't been an update in a year! I do hope you find inspiration to come back :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
Ummm...I'm just going to click the next chapter for a bigger explanation lol I thought it was Ingrid
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
Oohh I bet that's Sidney doing Regina's dirty work.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
The domesticity between Emma and Killian, especially in the beginning of this chapter where they're in bed, is so natural and beautiful. You write these two flawlessly.