Reviews for The Silent Heart
tralalala chapter 19 . 7/7
Gaaaah! Such a great story. I think this is my fav out of your stories.
tralalala chapter 10 . 7/7
Great chapter. Especially like the title: Deja Vu.
tralalala chapter 6 . 7/7
Reread time! :)
Desiree1717 chapter 19 . 7/4
Fantastic story! Well done.
inkspilt chapter 19 . 6/20
im seriously screaming. thank you for this. thank youuuuuuuuu
inkspiltt chapter 11 . 6/19
aah, I loved this! I get how youfeel about reviews, I'm a writer too, and it drives me mad when I don't get anything other than "update" commented on my work. I know you've already finished this, but I just want to let you know that this is amazing :)
Confessions of a silent fan...I love your writing but I don't leave reviews. Why? For all the common reasons and the same reason you're writing and I'm reading. I can't write. So what do I say in a review? That your talent makes me sit quietly for hours absorbing what you've decided to type with ease that escapes me?

I have read several of your other stories but this one in particular caused me too much guilt as I passed the review box again and again because this is a masterpiece. I am terrified by this story. How it reaches out and touches you in so many ways. You wrote and invaded my life. I cried and I laughed and I was afraid and in the end this man I had also despised I pitied and missed. That makes you amazing and I can't say anything the meets the level of what you should say in this little box other than thank you. And of course please make me another one. I hope you're not taking a lengthy break. I saw in your profile you've moved and stuff and selfishly I don't care. Feel a little like you're depriving people something special by not posting because you are. Jenny.
shadowtheo chapter 19 . 5/7
I must admit that I read most of your other FMA stories in the past and failed to get around to this one at the time, but a week or so ago I saw this and thought what the hell? You were definitely one of my favourite writers whilst I was deep in my FMA times and this story just reiterated all the reasons why.
It's beautifully written, you make Germany so hopeless bleak and yet a country full of its own unique potential and wonders that Ed only just starts to see in places, and above all else my god your characterisations are fantastic! Ed and Hoenheim are so perfectly flawed, clever, skilled yet learning from each other so differently and their relationship is rich with it and how they start to heal. I don't usually feel the anguish of characters so keenly, or tend to latch onto one, but damn man at the end there with Hoenheim I was wide-eyed and unable to stop reading, though I also couldn't bear to keep going! I'm so very glad you threw the epilogue in too, it was also wonderfully done and just had so many positive emotions it felt like a true homecoming!
I know its been absolute Years since you wrote this but if you still get notifications about reviews for this then I just wanted to say that this was an amazing, emotional, rather challenging at times but all the better for it read and thank you for taking the time to write it. Without a doubt this will not be a story I forget in a hurry, and I look forward to remembering and recalling little bits and pieces of it for years.
This was wonderful, and I hope you feel all the pride you deserve from it! (Along with a healthy dose of the other deadly sins if you so wish ;D)
Beckett Simpleton chapter 1 . 4/6
Hi it's me again. This was the first fic of yours I read,so forgive me I cant comment very specifically because the details are hazy.

FIRST OF ALL! this one is right up my street! I love Shamballa-type-Hohenheim-Edward stories. The only thing that could have made this more perfect for me would be Heiderich because I just love him, but life is hard and full of disappointments. Anyway, I love your Hohenheim! I wish he'd been a bit faster to act at times, but still love him but most of all, I am so happy with how you wrote the Hohenheim Ed relationship!

You took into account Father and Son, but also Ed's hatrids, and Hohenheim's infuriating apathy and the dependency and the result was a joy to read. Really, congrats, it's one of my faves for this relationship (I just cant remember the name of the other shamballa story I read that was Hohenheim Ed where Ed had pneumonia and Winry shows up, but if you haven't read it you should).

WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ROY!? I wad holding out for Alphonse like Hohenheim but here's Roy! Oh well. I guess if I shipped I'd appreciate it more but life is hard and full of disappointment.

I absolutely adored the end where Hohenheim sent Ed home. It was appropriately heartbreaking (there are tears in my eyes again just thinking about Hohenheim all alone over there). It really tied together all the painstaking relationship development you'd done, showed us what progress had been made and also, EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE! Ed couldnt just go home without paying emotionally and I'm glad he didn't. (I love equivalent exchange it crops up everywhere making things perfect).

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this so thank you for writing it, I totally owed you a huge review, first law of alchemy and all that

BeckettSimpleton
jestazza chapter 19 . 3/24
this was an amazing story :)...it had me moved to tears multiple times...especially when hohenheim finnaly had to let go of edward :(...your work was absolutely brilliant :) thank you so much for putting this story out into the world...its one i wont forget
AmunRa chapter 19 . 3/7
What a beautiful story. I'm glad to see that Ed made it back and that a part of him understands and forgives his father.

I also hope that hohenheim got that reunion with Trisha.

Thank you for sharing!
AmunRa chapter 18 . 3/7
Wow...that was intense. Hohenheim had me crying there at the end. I did not expect him to have to kill Edward in order to send him back, but I'm glad it worked. I hope he gets a happy ending, too.
KittyKittyKitty chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Really really sad. Ed and Roy belong together and seeing them seperately like this breaks hearts. Alot of this story annoys me but this chapter stands alone. TORMENT!
KittyKittyKitty chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
WHO IN THEIR SANE MIND WOUKD DO THIS! this chapter was scary and made me claustrophobic. If this goes badly I am going to be mad. Honenheim doing what he wants again.
edwarrdelric chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
aahhh HAPPY ENDING :') what an incredible epilogue! seriously, it warmed my heart. I'm so happy right now I don't even know what to say besides thank you for writing such fantastic fanfiction, & thank you for taking the time and energy to write this! I ejoyed every minute reading this.