Reviews for The Silent Heart
Fh chapter 13 . 5/10
I have been reading his near nonstop- it is incredible! Your phrasings, as always, are beyond amazing and paint such clear pictures. This chapter has been hard though, its so viscerally disturbing the way you described the scenes and that is AWESOME. I actually wasnt able to read it at night (much like the second chapter - ? I may have forgotten - of the bing bang theory fic). It took a while because most of my free time is at night and i am happy that the images your words make are so vivid because its easy to pick up and be lost in it right away. Really amazing im still trying to shake off the unease if this underground city and the trip to it
Liberticus chapter 5 . 2/17
It's a nice slice-of-life story you have here. I'm really glad to be reading it, knowing it's finished.
Liberticus chapter 3 . 2/17
I just recently found this story and I know it's finished. It's well written and I really enjoy it so far.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/27/2016
loved this SOOO much!

i like yaoi...but i don't ship Ed with anyone but Winry...so i don't normally read/like anything with gay Ed, but i was willing to ignore it for this fic XD because the parental was just so awesome i couldn't stop reading!

this is my favorite type of fic!
just one parental character and Hurt!Ed, and you did an amazing job at that!

i would really love to read more fics with just 2 characters, Ed being one of them, and a parental character being the other,
maybe Izumi?
i love parental Izumi but nobody seems to write them :[

i also really like storys were they are stuck/trappes somewhere,
maybe Ed finds a lead on the stone and Izumi helps him (for some reason), all hell brakes lose and they got stuck in an abandon town together? or a forest? or something?

lol sorry XD sorry a suggestion! anyway...love your fics!

-ZeyTheFox-
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Something smells good here...and what as authors note.

What do I think Germany has in store? No comment.
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 19 . 7/15/2016
This was so good. I absolutely loved it. I find it really hard these days to find wonderful a well written fanfics, but I found one and I throughly enjoyed every minute of it. The only thing I had wished you had was Eds dad found a way back and they could be reunited, but otherwise this story was truly wonderful.
Here Strikes Dawn chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
This story is beautiful. Every detail about Hohenheim dealing with fatherhood and Ed's struggle as an invalid originally captivated me to keep reading on. I especially love your chapter names, they are original and poignant. My favourite one of all is "Honey Bee", bless little Ed. This story, if not a fanfiction, would be perfect for publication. With that, please keep writing!
Joythea chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
I enjoyed reading this fanfic and watching the relationship between Edward and his father. It made me laugh at times, and also anxious to find out how it will develop from there. I certainly don't want to be rude and not leave any review behind, so here's my review: It's great, and I enjoyed it. I'm glad Edward got home, but it also made me sad that Hohenheim will die alone in that world. Nonetheless, he is safe and sound, and all is well. Thanks for the excellent fic. Now if you would excuse me... I need to go study D:

~Kanojo no Rinko
achillies-eel chapter 19 . 10/21/2015
Ahhhhh, delightful. Lovely characterization; while I was irritated with Ed almost the entire time, I realize that he is, in fact, rather irritating, and I like how you stayed true to that. I want more daddy hoho now. Amazing work! Thank you for sharing!
tralalala chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
Gaaaah! Such a great story. I think this is my fav out of your stories.
tralalala chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
Great chapter. Especially like the title: Deja Vu.
tralalala chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
Reread time! :)
Desiree1717 chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
Fantastic story! Well done.
inkspilt chapter 19 . 6/20/2015
im seriously screaming. thank you for this. thank youuuuuuuuu
inkspiltt chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
aah, I loved this! I get how youfeel about reviews, I'm a writer too, and it drives me mad when I don't get anything other than "update" commented on my work. I know you've already finished this, but I just want to let you know that this is amazing :)