Reviews for Luigi Gets Busted
AwesomeDude110 chapter 123 . 3/13
JUST WHY THE HECK
do you hate Luigi?
LUIGI IS BEST PONY-er, I mean Mario character!
kermit chapter 90 . 3/13
Its not easy being green...
Mr. Grool chapter 123 . 1/3
Huh... I never knew you didn't like Luigi.
SonicSonic54321 chapter 123 . 12/31/2013
First Luigi, and now Rosalina...you must have a hatred for both of them :(
Sonar chapter 122 . 11/23/2013
Love it.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 122 . 11/23/2013
If King Bob-omb and Goomboss are going to treat animals this way, why don't they do it to Rosalina instead?
Anakin Rose the Hedgehog chapter 122 . 11/22/2013
Lol, here-a we go again... Anywho, I had an idea: Christmas(if celebrated in the Mushroom Kingdom), Luigi and Peach caught under a mistletoe, Toadsworth gives approval but Luigi is arrested anyhow- and this time, it's a valid reason: Peach didn't say she was dating Luigi! Oh, and have some random toad explain that Mario had kissed Amy back in a previous chapter during the whole thing.
Anon chapter 121 . 11/18/2013
It's good to see that Luigi finally stood up to those two fat bosses.
SonicSonic54321 chapter 121 . 11/18/2013
You took my idea! :D
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 121 . 11/17/2013
Shoot. I had an idea for the end of these arrests, but it does seem more legitimate this way since my result would be rather miscontexted.
SonicSonic54321 chapter 120 . 11/14/2013
I think there should be a chapter where Luigi gets his revenge.
Anon chapter 120 . 11/14/2013
Luigi got arrested for simply doing what you should do in hockey. Wow.

And of course, the obligatory fart jokes with Peach and Daisy continue.
Sonar chapter 120 . 11/14/2013
I just got a great idea. Have Luigi get arrested for trying to get away on a wrecking ball naked because he got chased by the guys always arresting him when they chase him out of the shower for an excuse to arrest him. Yeah...I got the idea because of Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball music video.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 119 . 11/12/2013
Boy, looks like Peach is about to get a new rival.
yankeegal13 chapter 119 . 11/12/2013
It's ironic mario was skating with Amy rose while luigi got arrested for something Vector did, I guess you are excited for the new mario and sonic game huh, don't worry, I don't see too many stories where luigi has a broken arm and certainly none skiing, maybe keep that in mind for a future story idea.