Reviews for The Heart of a Dwarf
IHeartKili chapter 36 . 1/23
I LOVE this story! You have done a wonderful job, and I admire your writing talents, the way you have incorporated dialogue from the book, and your wonderful use of Elvish. Is it Quenya or Sindarin? I speak a little Sindarin. You have done a truly amazing job, and I thank you for the most realistic and wonderful Hobbit fanfiction I've ever read. :-)
Elvish Historian chapter 7 . 1/23
I love your story! It's really good, but I noticed two things; it's Gundabad wargs, like the mountain at the far north of the Misty Mountains, and Rhôsgobel rabbits. Rhôsgobel is the name of Radagast's house. Great job though! :-D
elf lover chapter 2 . 1/23
Tawariell? You're kidding me, lolo! If you leave out the 'W' you have Tauriel...
Christina Fey chapter 36 . 11/24/2015
A happy ending for them! Fantastic bit of fiction. Thank you so much for writing.
kellyjb514 chapter 36 . 7/27/2015
Love love LOVE this story! Thank you for writing it and gracing us with the awesomeness!
autobotavenger chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Awesome chapter loved it!
WriterGirl1198 chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
Just thought you should know, Aranel means "Princess."
Guest chapter 36 . 11/30/2013
Wow! I really love this story. And what a beautiful end..:)
WriterGirl1198 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Not to be too corrective or anything, but the correct spellings are Gundabad Wargs and Rhosgobel rabbits. Mt. Gundabad is the capital of the goblin kingdom, as well as the birthplace of Durin. Rhosgobel is the area of Mirkwood where Radagast lives, and consequently where the rabbits are From.
killer4853 chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
love
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
LOVE it! That girl is awesome
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Oh I just saw this story of yours and just HAVE to read it! I like Tawariell :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 36 . 5/25/2013
Awwwww! TwT I'm so happy for them!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 35 . 5/25/2013