Reviews for Rising Night 5: The Final Battle
Icetail of WindClan - Meta-If chapter 3 . 3/17
Will you update this again?
Fallen Blossoms chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Why did you stop updating? I love it. Only one problem. Flametail dies. Did you not know that?
starstar412 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
It is I! The maker of strange reviews! I have returned!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
If Ashfire or Moonshine die, I would kill myself.
Silverleaf of Thunderclan chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Poor hopeflower! I hope she finds love... And I really hope you don't kill of ashfire! Great story and I'm glad you returned to it! Now I gotta go reread some of the past stories cuz I forgot a lot of it...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Poor Hopeflower... but still great chapter! XD Update soon! :D
Son Goshen chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
D'awwwww, that's so morbidly sweet. c: They're like both, I miss him/her so much! Please let her/him be dead! kind of thing. Such sweet love Great chapter! :)
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Wow! So the tribe will help the clans !
I feel bad for hopeflower
Welcome to the New chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Well it's about time you updated! By the way, what's your Twitter account name? I saw you had one and tried sending a message asking what it is... anyways, the chapter itself was good. Poor Ashfire and Hopeflower. I think it's kind of ironic that Hopeflower loves Ashfire, and Ashfire loves her sister. In a cruel sort of way.

Thanks again for the update, please don't take as long with the next one :)
Willowfrost412 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Please add more ! I love the rising night sires it's so good love it ! :)
Illean chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Plz finish it! I have be reading your story and I really love it!
Silverleaf of Thunderclan chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Wow! I have been reading all of the rising night series like crazy ever since I first found one on fanfic and they are awesome! Please keep updating! I absolutely adore the characters and the plot is really creative and original! I feel so bad for all the she-cats in love but with. Nothing in return... Especially when hawkfire returns and sees shadowflight again what will shadowflight do? I can't wait for you to update again!
Son Goshen chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Wow. Just. To think Ivytalon would have such a featherbrained daughter is so amusing, really. Poor kitty, all lost like this. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Welcome to the New chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Huh, I like Lily. Sounds like she'll make a good character to write about - especially when the battle comes. I hope there's going to be more between her and Oakstep :P

And Acacialeaf, oh how ditsy you are. It's fun to have a random character like her wander about like a lost kittypet. It should be interesting to see how she meets up with the Tribe, and whether or not she turns against her mother.
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
It seems like lily has a crush on oakstep

Oh dear- I don't want to know how furious ivytalon will be at acacialeaf when she finds out she was going around I circles