Reviews for Courage
ShionStar chapter 10 . 6/8
awwww, I just can't help but coo at Hope and Hunter! And I suspect that Hope's already developing romantic feeling towards Hunter with how he thinks that she's the most angelic! *squeals*
I am so totally shipping those two!

Thanks for the awesome update! This just made my day!
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 10 . 4/15
oh... Uuuh.. Okay...
ShionStar chapter 9 . 2/8
Hope and Hunter are sooo adorable together! Their bond is growing stronger!
Thanks for updating! I really like it!
ShionStar chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
I love how adorable Hope and Hunter are together
It was hilarious when Hunter deadpanned with a 'Why don't we just attack while it's busy?' lol
Definitely, absolutely hoping for more soon.
Poptart-Hero chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
I love this story! You portray the characters so well! You're amazing :) Hunter and Hope are so cute I hope you have the inspiration and will power to see this through! Forever your fan 3
frankannestein chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Oh, I'm very interested in this after such an emotional and action-packed first chapter. I have about a billion questions, like, is she a Pulse l'Cie or a Sanctum one? How did it happen? Why didn't her magic manifest when she was threatened? And, oh, I cried for her at the end there! Her brother, too, although it seems to me that he's become more of a monster than she is.

Anne
Giraffadon chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
I really like how you portray Hunter! And your writing style is great too, very descriptive and thought out. I always seem to like characters that are quiet and seem stoic but are quietly caring peolple.
Maya I. Hendricks chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Beauty-san please come back to the world of the living. I'm enjoying your story and I'd like to see where it's going, so please come back soon. :3
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Awww, I always thought in the beginning Lightning was such a coldhearted *inhales* mean person. I'm really loving this fanfic so far, it's incredibly intriguing and I love your OC Hunter! She and Lightning have a lot in common now, huh? Just hope the woman can see it soon, sheesh...Hope and Hunter are so adorable together, I applaud your well-written work! Update soon! :D
SwirlingEpiphany chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
I just read your rewrites and I gotta say I am liking it. I only have a vague recollection of how it was originally written out but Hunter is more, I don't know, withdrawn(?) and self-reliant(?) I suppose, but you gave us a better look in her head as to why.

So kudos to you for what you are doing:)
MCRDanime chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
When is your rewritten story going to be done? I really like the new version. It has a lot more details in it. Update again soon!
Atsirk Enoh chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
Take all the time you need.
Frashix chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Update soon please ./
TheHedgehogGiraffe chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I am feeling the feels of this fic so hard. This is amazing! Great job.
LightningNatureX chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I got to save my milliseconds for doing my hw so I did not log in. "Reviews fuel the soul." I reviewed so I hope to fuel Hunter's soul.