Reviews for Courage
SwirlingEpiphany chapter 16 . 2/20
I just read your rewrites and I gotta say I am liking it. I only have a vague recollection of how it was originally written out but Hunter is more, I don't know, withdrawn(?) and self-reliant(?) I suppose, but you gave us a better look in her head as to why.

So kudos to you for what you are doing:)
MCRDanime chapter 16 . 2/12
When is your rewritten story going to be done? I really like the new version. It has a lot more details in it. Update again soon!
Atsirk Enoh chapter 16 . 2/11
Take all the time you need.
Frashix chapter 1 . 2/4
Update soon please ./
TheHedgehogGiraffe chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I am feeling the feels of this fic so hard. This is amazing! Great job.
LightningNatureX chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I got to save my milliseconds for doing my hw so I did not log in. "Reviews fuel the soul." I reviewed so I hope to fuel Hunter's soul.
Sparky the Pixel chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Ahh, nice to see you back and, if anything, better than before! I was so surprised with the changes - surprised, then upset, and then impressed as I figured they were probably much slicker, good job! I'll have to look through the previous chapters and see what you've changed so far, and I'm looking forward to it! And hey, if you want to read...'good' fanfiction, allow me to shamelessly advertise myself! I'm beating you, I have 5 more chapters in my FFVII story. ;)
Ahh, and we're back to the usual Hope/Hunter adorableness. She is getting so much more comfortable, it's fantastic, I'm loving it! And for some reason, I really liked the whole machine bit with Hope picking her up...aww, cute and funny, it's so loveable!
But still, poor Sazh and Vanille. "Let's hurry, they might catch up!" Can't wait for them all to get back together again and start being all chummy and friendly with each other, despite how epic the chocobos are. Hee hee!
Lovely to see you all sorted and ready for more updating! Can't wait for the next chapter, my friend, and I'll be back to read it then! Thanks for a fantastic chapter, even after all your difficulty! ;)
Mr.Flyboy chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
I just started reading this story a few days ago and im loving it sobfar. The fluff between Hunyer and hopeb is pretty cute :) aha I cant wait for some more chapyers of thos storym Keep up the great work!
Tik chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
That person is definatley (idk and hate to spell this word *sigh) going to pay. I far as I feel bad for you, I want to recommend you something for getting to your save point fast. Oh, for 2 playable characters, read n ahead: To kill a enemy fast in this game(3 playable characters), use tri-disaster (rav/rav/rav) to stagger the enemy, use disrection when need to heal (2 med and 1 com in any order med/med/com), then Cerbeus (something like) that to take off the enemy (com/com/com). As you get farther into the game, you can unlock other roles. So, you can have those useful roles and make the pari**** (can't spell it) roles that I use to get me along the game: [i forgot the name but you can put the things in different order:
(rav/rav/rav), (com/com/com), (med/med/com), (sab/syn/com),(sab/syn/med)
For 2 playable characters:
(rav/com), (rav/rav), (med/com), (med/med) so, yeah. I hope you find out who did that but you do rock! Plaese do more and continue uploading!
Vietnam chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Adding on to what LightningNatureX (I looked at the review) Spoiler* There is actually 6 character that are playable but one of them is only available after the next scene of Snow, when he is actually to able summon his Elidion. 6 characters are: Lightning, Snow, Vanille, Sazh, Hope, and Fang.
Vietnam chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Whooo! This is a very good story, btw, i mean best! Inuagh when you spell PSIOCOM instead of PSICOM. Sounds weird when I said it out loud. LOL!
LightningNatureX chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Well, I feel sorry for that but eventually the case is going to be solved. The person who broke your disc games should pay for that. (This person who broke your cd should pay for that) I pretty much forgot the storyline of that game -.-( At least I have the walkthrough book) I already finished the game like in October. Orphan and Barthandelus was like the easiest boss ever if you take on missions of Gran Pulse *Spoiler at least to Rank B. I'm starting on and almost ending Final Fantasy XIII-2. It only took me like a few days. I hope you upload soon and I'm eager to read the next chapter. Also, I hope you play and make a fanfiction of Final Fantasy XIII-2.
P.S .TIP: You don't need to use much and most of the save points in the game.
Please Upload soon ! :D
Atsirk Enoh chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Take all the time you need. Maybe get some payback...
LadyAmazon chapter 15 . 11/29/2013
Make them buy you a new disk! Can't believe someone did that! I finally beat the one boss i had difficulty on and finally made my way to chapter 11. My eyes are like 0 . 0 from none stop gaming and grinding. I guess looking at gameplay/ walkthroughs on YouTube would ruin the experience for you. Hang though. Make someone buy you one for Christmas and not a used one!
Frashix chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Cliff hanger! More please :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »