Reviews for One Night Stand
Fairy of Sakuras chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
I must say Neji has the worst luck...I really hope Sasuke dies and Naruto gets to be there for his daughter. Him and Sakura would make great parents...good enough to revival Minato and Kushina
Nos482reborn chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Interesting.. and intriguing
Fairy of Sakuras chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
And the plot thickens
almondeyes97 chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
as always just FANTASTIC ambrion! your story is getting better from chapter to chapter! I love this story because it is not a 'i love you' after 3 chapters, but gradually! it is realistic!
Nos482reborn chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
it's so addicting you just Gotta know what happens next . Just like the show lol
Fairy of Sakuras chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Ooooo...now I can't wait for the next chapter.
THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
it was a good chapter loved the moment they had
kidloco chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
good chapter and they are open and wait for love

something will pass? oh damn, damn uchiha

me gusto

when come another lemon? :D :p
THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
please continue writing i love this story its interesting and if others dont like it then they can write their own story sorry there are those that are stupid because there so into there fandom
Zeeman chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
I would be sad if you deleted the story. I enjoy reading it.
I think Naruto's parents were older when they had the child, but I understand your point: being a teenager and becoming a father/mother is hard and they will have to overcome many hardships if they want to raise their baby properly.
You will decide if they fall in love or not, that's why you are the writer and not us, as is your decision to do or undo with the plot as you please or make it go in whatever way you want it to.
I'm Not A Princess chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
I think you should continue, I for one think your doing it how you should, that way you feel comfortable and like:)
holymarine chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Good on you. That is the one thing I hate about writing fanfiction because people tell you that 'this' is not possible and that 'that' has to be different. I even had someone message me and say if I didn't change it he would write to the Admins and have me banned. They forget that if you change it for someone else then it is not your story.
I am not bad with spoilers as am up to dat with manga and anime but that is no excuse to tell someone who has not.
But please...please do not cancel as am really enjoying this story and believe it can continue and be even better
Nos482reborn chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
I understand what you mean, I hate them too spoilers I mean :P
Nos482reborn chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Wow.. I'm hooked to this story, I'm not committed either way pairing wise I like both hin and sak but I think it's cool how you broke out of your usual comfort zone to write this :)
dbzsotrum9 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
just out of curiosity, why is Hinata the Godmother, considering that other than the fact she had a crush on Naruto, she wasn't that close to Naruto and Sakura... wouldn't Ino make more sense as the Godmother? she was Sakura's best friend and just as close to Naruto as Hinata was...
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »