Reviews for One Night Stand
dbzsotrum9 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
wait, how old are they right now? somewhere in their late 20's, right? (cause you said Sakura is about as old as Kushina was when she had Naruto meaning around 26-27 years give or take) and Naruto had a planned pregnancy and Minato was still nervous? how is Naruto talking to them since their soul isn't in Naruto anymore? and Naruto's kid will have whisker marks right? the whisker marks come from being a Kyubi Jinchuriki's child rather than being the Kyubi Jinchuriki
scorpio from outer space chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
I love NaruSaku more than NaruHina and I like your story and I'm following it because your title is... at first... i found it interesting... then i read.. your story too! the flow is nice...
...you like using 'Yea' instead of 'Yes' huh?
your character development is good, maybe you can apply... jealousy or maybe angst also? 'but that may cause dark'...but that will make the story more interesting... i guess?
-that's just my opinion...
'i hate the fact that Naruto always follow, love and try to win Sakura... while Sakura is not over yet with Sasuke. I want her to feel what he feels too. i mean.. the 'hurt' hahaha! revenge.
..but i know it is bad for the baby.
D
All in all... keep it up!
adamxero chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
It's a good story so far but I think you've rushed the whole fox situation especially now that the Kyuubi is friends with Naruto and would most likely protect his family.

Then there's the whole Sakura actually falling in love with Naruto without making it look like Naruto is second best personally you had a good idea with the jealousy Sakura was showing when Naruto was talking to Hinata...it's a shame you rushed their relationship so they are only friends as right now Sakura needs a push Naruto is already there however I believe another women fighting for Naruto's affection would give Sakura the push she needs to realize she's in love with Naruto...Shion the priestess would probably be the best bet since she also wanted Naruto's child.

Anyway try not to rush any type of relationships before looking at the bigger picture and last note you need to make Sakura be the one to up and confess her love next since Naruto has already told her.
Fairy of Sakuras chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Awesome...so does this mean Naruto might go on a mission and meet Sasuke?
P.S.- I never would have thought of Tsunade and Kakashi
harunoanduzumaki chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
See as much as i hate hinata i can feel for her . As for sasuke...what does he mean by its his? O.o i would have reviewed earlier but my chemistry teacher confiscated my phone since i was a "hindrance to the learning environment yesterday". He's annoying haha. My computer has a virus so my phone is all I've got right now. So he took away my means of the internet. -_-. Great chapter update soon
-harunoanduzumaki
kidloco chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
wow, good chapter and damn that uchiha...
Fairy of Sakuras chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
This just keeps getting better is can't wait.
Shawn2012 chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
So is naruto staying pessimistic. I can't wait to see what Sasuke will do either I hope it'll be a chaotic battle
Nana Amatte chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
OMG! I really forgot about Sasuke :S They are so beautiful together and I'm anxious to know if will be a boy or a girl
Nana Amatte chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
This chapter is awesome and I'm a little late in this fic '
The end is a great cliffhanger and I loved the jealous of Sakura with Naruto :D
holymarine chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Great chapter and hell no Sasuke. Stay away from them
Shawn2012 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I hope you will make naruto realize him and tsunade are related her grandmother was mito Uzumaki just thought I'd bring it up
Shawn2012 chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Thanks I liked the way the story went oh and BTW you realize mito Uzumaki lived to be like over 100 which is because of the Uzumaki vitality in their bodies. Basically if you watch dbz ever an Uzumaki body is like a full saiyan body in terms of age progression.
Fairy of Sakuras chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Awesome... I can wait!
kidloco chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
wow, so is true? is need to do that?, cant just.. wow, poor of them, is suck to be a uzumaki sometimes when is about the fox

good fanfic anyway