Reviews for Mustache Mafia
codytoads chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh god, this was too cute. I'm reading this in public and I had to stop myself from laughing. The thought of Cody's girly screams is just too hilarious.
Glamagirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Hehe, I feel offended by Cody's mustache as well so this story made me smile. It just looks...wrong! Oh well, at least in this story it's gone!
see-me-clarely chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Lmao cute.

Another oddly feminine yelp escaped him as he recognized what had been tossed so haphazardly at his person. "A razor! What are you doing, throwing a razor at me? Are you the bathroom ninja or something?"

"You need it."

"A pink Venus razor? No, I don't think so, ma'am!"

I loved it! This had me holding my sides with laughter. .
heidipoo chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was just utterly fantastice. Lol I feel the same way about the mustache! It's hideous! lol. Keep writing stories! I love them!
StarshineGoomba chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hahahaha, yes! Someone in Cody's life really needs to do this. Does he really not realize how much it's taking away from his looks? Great little ficlet. Bravo!
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That was priceless.
waldron82 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hilarious! Yes Beth please do this for women eveeywhere. Cody is such a cutie but that mustache makes him look like a sleezy p*rnstar.
DeathDaisy chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
L.O.L
just a sec while i get air back into my lungs.
my gosh this is amazing xDD
shiki94 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
LOL This was so freaking hilarious. I would've laughed loudly, but there are sleeping people around me. Nice to know that there are others that don't seem to like Cody's new mustache. Really funny stuff. :)