Reviews for Shego's CAT
Cocobutterrox chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wooh! Sorry it took me so long to get to this! :O I haven't seen Kim Possible in a while (it's a shame they canceled it v_v *sob*) but how could I ever forget Shego? ;) ;)

Hehe now, on to the story! It's an intriguing start! I especially love the ending-"Little did she know what she would get involved in." It makes me want to read even more (that being said, I hope you update soon ;) haha)

Something I would watch out for are run-on sentences. For example, the first sentence in the last paragraph can be broken down into maybe two sentences for a nicer flow :)
Something you could add in is maybe more of the five senses. You've got a lot for sight-which is awesome :D-but if you want, you could add a little more sounds (for example, in the end, maybe the cat she helped was crying, or whimpering, or screaming...or unconscious :P hehe) and touch/feel. I guess taste and smell too, but those are kind of hard to put in XD haha...Especially taste...o_O

Anyway, I'm eager to find out what happens next! And also why Shego was sympathetic towards this cat :O I always knew she had a good side to her...hehehe...Update soon! :D
flowers chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow there both evil cool good chapter btw!