Reviews for Two Pair
Sweet Cari chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
I understand what you mean with life getting in the way and all...I hope things turn out okay for you...
By the way, your story is awesome so far!
dnofsunshine chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Hehe, I hope whatever TK and Willis are preparing for doesn't kick them too hard in the ass. Though I wouldn't blame the person responsible. Who could resist two sexy blonds with four adorable digimon? Certainly not me. :)

As for life being a pain, I can totally relate. I hope things get better for you, and, as always, update soon!

PS: Happy early Halloween!
AUehara chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
waaa! I want more! lol! And even if having a ├žighter fic would be great, I wouldn't complain if this one took a slight turn for the dark either xD I guess I like a little too much have my favorite characters suffering. Geez, I'm a bad person. Darn, can't help it.

Concerning the story! It's going nice. I like the development of Tsukaimon so far. He sounds amusing to have around. He and Patamon definately have a very Lopmon-and-Terriermon-like dinamic (don't know if the names are the same in English, but I just remebered the original ones, but yeah, it's Willis' partners xD). I like that.

Hope you manage to continue on with this story soon!

.Atsuko Uehara
dnofsunshine chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
And here is the action I've been waiting for. XD I hope they find Sora, or at least that's she's ok.

Update soon!
Hakanaki chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Ohhh I finally got around to reading this! I'm curious to see what happens next!
Marie Sarvis2513 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Ok, I really hope that you're trying to work on an update right now because I'm with TK on this. XD Btw, I find it really awesome that you've made a fic centered around TK as he's one of my favourite characters from the Digimon Adventure series... Though, that tragedy of yours kind of ticked me off a lot when TK was taken out so early into it. (Yes, I've read most of your other fan fics. It's actually "New Evolution" that brought me here.)
Anyway, if I don't stop rambling on now I probably never will. So I'll end my review here. Great work so far. Keep it up. Later!
dnofsunshine chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Nice chapter. Can't wait for the action. XD Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
This is funny!
dnofsunshine chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Hehe, you know if you stay up passed one in the morning than you're bound to sleep in till noon. That's just how teenagers are. XD

And I wonder what those clouds are all about. Update soon!
dnofsunshine chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Hahahaha, I love the relationship between Tsukaimon and Patamon. They fight like siblings. And when TK said, "Look for me in the windows to double check," I about died. Just imagine you're sitting in an airplane, completely nervous and on-edge, and you look out the window and BOOM. Foreign bat-pig, staring your way.

Damn, I'd freaking cry.

Also, this chapter was worth the wait. To be honest, though, I half-expected it to never be updated again... but looks like quite the opposite. Loved it to pieces, especially the Tsukaimon talking to the dog bit. :3

Update soon!

(PS: YES! Adventure 03! SO FUCKING PUMPED!)
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
This is really a nice one, and Takeru having the second partner is really interesting.

Please update! :)
Sweet Cari chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Wow! What a great chapter! It really was worth the wait!
minekoanime chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
please update this again!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
that was a great first chapter I cant wait for more