Reviews for Two Pair
Sweet Cari chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
I understand what you mean with life getting in the way and all...I hope things turn out okay for you...
By the way, your story is awesome so far!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Hehe, I hope whatever TK and Willis are preparing for doesn't kick them too hard in the ass. Though I wouldn't blame the person responsible. Who could resist two sexy blonds with four adorable digimon? Certainly not me. :)

As for life being a pain, I can totally relate. I hope things get better for you, and, as always, update soon!

PS: Happy early Halloween!
AUehara chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
waaa! I want more! lol! And even if having a ├žighter fic would be great, I wouldn't complain if this one took a slight turn for the dark either xD I guess I like a little too much have my favorite characters suffering. Geez, I'm a bad person. Darn, can't help it.

Concerning the story! It's going nice. I like the development of Tsukaimon so far. He sounds amusing to have around. He and Patamon definately have a very Lopmon-and-Terriermon-like dinamic (don't know if the names are the same in English, but I just remebered the original ones, but yeah, it's Willis' partners xD). I like that.

Hope you manage to continue on with this story soon!

.Atsuko Uehara
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
And here is the action I've been waiting for. XD I hope they find Sora, or at least that's she's ok.

Update soon!
Hakanaki chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Ohhh I finally got around to reading this! I'm curious to see what happens next!
Marie Sarvis2513 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Ok, I really hope that you're trying to work on an update right now because I'm with TK on this. XD Btw, I find it really awesome that you've made a fic centered around TK as he's one of my favourite characters from the Digimon Adventure series... Though, that tragedy of yours kind of ticked me off a lot when TK was taken out so early into it. (Yes, I've read most of your other fan fics. It's actually "New Evolution" that brought me here.)
Anyway, if I don't stop rambling on now I probably never will. So I'll end my review here. Great work so far. Keep it up. Later!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Nice chapter. Can't wait for the action. XD Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
This is funny!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Hehe, you know if you stay up passed one in the morning than you're bound to sleep in till noon. That's just how teenagers are. XD

And I wonder what those clouds are all about. Update soon!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Hahahaha, I love the relationship between Tsukaimon and Patamon. They fight like siblings. And when TK said, "Look for me in the windows to double check," I about died. Just imagine you're sitting in an airplane, completely nervous and on-edge, and you look out the window and BOOM. Foreign bat-pig, staring your way.

Damn, I'd freaking cry.

Also, this chapter was worth the wait. To be honest, though, I half-expected it to never be updated again... but looks like quite the opposite. Loved it to pieces, especially the Tsukaimon talking to the dog bit. :3

Update soon!

(PS: YES! Adventure 03! SO FUCKING PUMPED!)
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
This is really a nice one, and Takeru having the second partner is really interesting.

Please update! :)
Sweet Cari chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Wow! What a great chapter! It really was worth the wait!
minekoanime chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
please update this again!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
that was a great first chapter I cant wait for more