Reviews for By Baker Street Station, I Sat Down and Wept
abhayakara chapter 142 . 15h
Wow. Well. This has been great fun. I hope you are okay. That last little bit with Aberforth was... interesting. Would be fun to see where you go with it next!
StMungosDoc chapter 115 . 8/3
On the island I'm guessing
StMungosDoc chapter 109 . 8/3
I just love Nesta. For some reason I picture her as Spiro from that 90s video game
StMungosDoc chapter 107 . 8/3
First author who made me connect with Tobias!
StMungosDoc chapter 104 . 8/3
I really and dying for a petunia/Severus pairing. These moments give them such a good back and forward
StMungosDoc chapter 100 . 8/3
I am so curious! I'm guessing this leads to sholto. But where did algy come from?
StMungosDoc chapter 87 . 7/31
Mr. arcos! I was hoping he'd come back
StMungosDoc chapter 59 . 7/31
I just love sholto
StMungosDoc chapter 19 . 7/28
Love the writing LOVE petunia. Can you tell me why I'm rooting for Snape/ petunia?!
coralsky chapter 142 . 7/28
This fic is one of the best I’ve ever read. Absolutely love your writing style, the development and characterization of ALL the characters. I have become so fond of every person in this story, even Sholto, and I can’t wait to continue reading more chapters. Thank you so much for writing all this amazing story. Petunia has now become my favorite character.
Bleah chapter 20 . 7/26
This story is incredible! I really enjoy stories where Petunia stands up for herself, and the boys, and you brought that really nicely. And your writing is incredible. There are so many sentences that make me chuckle, or that are so good that I have to re read them a few times, to enjoy them as they deserve!
Thank you so much for sharing this! (And i’ll go back to reading more of it :D )
Brainiac5 chapter 142 . 7/17
I absolutely love this fic! Such a fascinating alternate setting, the OCs are fabulous and I LOVE your portrayal of Petunia Soooo much! I love the premise of the Surge and sport dragons and literally everything about this fic
Thank you so much for writing it!
Kat chapter 142 . 7/10
So cool! Love the chapter.
Cheers for writing again!
Kilaya21 chapter 142 . 7/8
I have just spent the last 2 weeks reading this fic. I absolutely adore it. It's so refreshing reading a fic that is centred around Petunia.
I really hope you are able to finish this someday.
DPDbookworm chapter 142 . 6/27
Well, I don't regret having read this as far as you've posted, because it had many characters I'm glad I got to "meet", and many well-written funny or emotional or exciting scenes, but I do hope you feel inspired someday to return and give us some resolution.
4,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »