Reviews for By Baker Street Station, I Sat Down and Wept
aalens chapter 37 . 9/23
This is one of the most continually entertaining Harry Potter fanfics on the net. I love how you have twisted and converted canon in an original and imaginative way. Your command of English grammar is exceptional, the plot’s great, and your characters are original and entertaining. It is a very rare fanfic that continues to engage my interest after over 30 chapters. Thanks so much for writing such a great story.
Hobo chapter 142 . 9/6
Oh I've been reading this again! It is a fantastic story I can't wait for more.
Riversage216 chapter 142 . 8/24
Pls pls pls write more. This is wonderful.
vacantvagrant chapter 131 . 8/5
idk if you're still looking for suggestions regarding how to wrangle all your brilliant OCs and subplots, but I have a few ideas. 1) you could make the Caro diaries a prequel rather than part of this story, thereby leaving space to develop other characters and plots here 2) you could bolster the relationship between Hermione and Petunia, which would help balance out the uneven focus on what's going on at Hogwarts, which we've kind of lost sight of. Hermione could report on Albus in addition to Sirius, and perhaps create an information network via the elves akin to the dragon network. you could also place one of your OCs at Hogwarts for a similar purpose.
vacantvagrant chapter 113 . 8/3
hahaha I love Nesta's description of Tobias in this chapter! hilarious.
vacantvagrant chapter 113 . 8/3
hahaha I love Nesta's description of Tobias in this chapter! hilarious.
vacantvagrant chapter 105 . 8/2
I know from your author notes that some people complain about your OCs, but I love them so much!
jesusfreak100percent chapter 65 . 7/31
I'm re-re-reading this wonderful story. I just read where Petunia says "I'll have your guts for garters, and I'm not just whistling "Land of Hope and Glory" to hear how the middle eight sounds."

What does that mean? Excuse my ignorance but I don't recognise the phrase. It certainly sounds threatening, which, I take it, is the the point.
vacantvagrant chapter 48 . 7/29
rereading this fic now. it's so funny and creative, I love it and am not particularly concerned with the plot 'moving forward' or revolving around severitus.
Kisses Under The Apple Tree chapter 1 . 6/2
I just finished this and I’m devastated that it has no ending. I truly enjoyed this as an awesome fresh take on an under loved character, a unique expansion with the wider wizarding world, as well as laugh out loud funny at times. I truly love this and I hope you come back to it one day, I’ll be the first there to read it when you do!
Я яйца
Zengal chapter 142 . 4/26
Love this story!
I hope you are well. I've subscribed in case you return to the story.
Sol chapter 142 . 4/9
Hey so I'm currently rereading this bc I love it but I hope youre doing well op and that you find the time to engage in any hobby you delight in
flight9 chapter 142 . 4/7
Hi, I was wondering if you are still working on this fic. It is so interesting! So I hope very much that you are doing well and plan to update soon :)
Fyrebird85 chapter 41 . 3/27
Gah. Isn't the point of this story supposed to be Petunia getting stronger? Because as far as I can see she NEVER STANDS HER GROUND.
4,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »