Reviews for By Baker Street Station, I Sat Down and Wept
Elvira chapter 89 . 4/7
A million chapters later... What was she up to?
Mrs anonymous chapter 1 . 4/7
I actually clicked the review Box by mistake but once I'm here I might as well send a review

I absolutely love your work it's extremely common sense I wonder if you have conservative political leaning since you seem so smart
Nawnana chapter 142 . 4/6
When this was updated I went back and read the entire story. SO GLAD I DID. The personality and life written into each character is amazing. You really bring them all to life in a relatable and realistic manner.
graynavarre chapter 142 . 4/5
I am so glad you are back and picking up this story. And I am glad that Sholto has his human form back. I picture him as being played by Rufus Sewell.
bluesky325 chapter 87 . 4/4
I just discovered this story a few days ago and am addicted. I love Alice in this chapter!
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 142 . 4/3
cool chapter. i love it. i like your ideas on the ELDER WAND. it makes a twisted kind of sense. are u ever going to let us know what advice SNAPE gave DUDLEY. it keeps getting referenced but u never let us read what happened. great job with this chapter.

SNAPE nicknames are hilarious. i have one to add BATMAN , The DARK NIGHT. it suits him. i can't take credit for the name though , i got the idea from a fanfiction , You Get What You Give by Watermelonsmellinfellon. its awesome. anyway UPDATE SOON.
hule chapter 142 . 4/3
Great you came back!
JOdel chapter 142 . 4/1
Excellent to see a new chapter! And it does appear to provide a bit of progress. I was rather pleased to see the reference to the Moonfleet, too.

Looking forward to further development.
Mrs anonymous chapter 142 . 4/1
Yay! Update! This fic can get to 10k if you update once a week
MissMegan24 chapter 142 . 4/1
Glad you're continuing! What a journey over 6 years, congratulations :) Thanks for the update!
Windrider chapter 142 . 4/1
Wow, the plot thickens. Something that's missing from a lot of fanfic these days is the absolute disregard for history and the magic and the intrigue that occurred before Riddle's time. Please carry on with this wonderful piece of fiction.
annasfanfic chapter 142 . 4/1
3 I'm glad to see you back
biancaruth chapter 142 . 3/31
So much necessary information was conveyed in this chapter but there is still so much to know!
Starfox5 chapter 142 . 3/31
Ah, family! So many messy relationships here.
maguena1 chapter 50 . 3/17
This is a very interesting premise, and I like what you've done with Petunia. I realize you've long since finished the story, but I hope my feedback might be useful for your future writing. I'm here about 1/3 of the way through, and despite enjoying your writing quite a lot, I'm finding my attention flagging. As I see from your chapter intros that this was something other people felt, perhaps I can put in my two cents on the subject.

I think it's because we constantly get new characters. Don't get me wrong, every single one is interesting in their way (I don't like the twins but that's a personal thing). This takes serious talent on your part! It's just hard to get attached to characters when by now I know we'll get a new one in a couple chapters and the old one might get a few lines in ten more chapters. Petunia had relationships developing with Mrs. Figg, the mind healers, etc., etc., and none of it ends up mattering very much. For all her complicated social life, and the therapy she supposedly got, I feel like she's emotionally just as isolated as she was with Vernon. Perhaps you intended that - in which case it is great commentary on how less-obvious scars from abuse take a long time to heal - but in that case, I'd have liked to see more hints that she feels lonely and is trying to work on it. Maybe that other people do care about her but find it hard to approach her past her efforts to keep everything on a superficial level.

Harry and Dudley, supposedly the people Petunia lives for, barely seem to exist in her world, either. For example, I know nothing about Dudley except that he's a shadow of Harry; I feel like an involved, loving mom would encourage him to find his own talents and purposes in life, and that this would consume more of her attention than shown here.

I'm still continuing reading, of course. I want to know what happens :-)
4,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »