Reviews for By Baker Street Station, I Sat Down and Wept
Cassy chapter 13 . 12/14/2021
Hi!
I love this fic so much and now i'm rereading it :))
I have a question - could you please post another chapter detailing how you think it would end? As i remember you posted a few chapters ago that youve already planned out the ending. I would be so grateful!
FantomeB chapter 81 . 10/17/2021
So I have a Useful Vocabulary list on my phone that I update with useful and fun new words. I haven't updated that list in three years because I genuinely haven't encountered any new words that I got excited about. It's little and it's weird but it was one of my favorite aspects of reading so it's been disappointing not being able to update that list. I've been marathon reading your fic for three days and added twenty new entries and I just wanted to thank you SO MUCH for that! Your story is amazing and your vocabulary adds that little bit extra exciting aspect. Thank you!
Shinonome Sakuya chapter 142 . 10/7/2021
this was a treasure to find! So many plots and twists got me hooked. I hope you do finish it in the end. if not, I might just let my imagination run wild!
aalens chapter 37 . 9/23/2021
This is one of the most continually entertaining Harry Potter fanfics on the net. I love how you have twisted and converted canon in an original and imaginative way. Your command of English grammar is exceptional, the plot’s great, and your characters are original and entertaining. It is a very rare fanfic that continues to engage my interest after over 30 chapters. Thanks so much for writing such a great story.
Hobo chapter 142 . 9/6/2021
Oh I've been reading this again! It is a fantastic story I can't wait for more.
Riversage216 chapter 142 . 8/24/2021
Pls pls pls write more. This is wonderful.
vacantvagrant chapter 131 . 8/5/2021
idk if you're still looking for suggestions regarding how to wrangle all your brilliant OCs and subplots, but I have a few ideas. 1) you could make the Caro diaries a prequel rather than part of this story, thereby leaving space to develop other characters and plots here 2) you could bolster the relationship between Hermione and Petunia, which would help balance out the uneven focus on what's going on at Hogwarts, which we've kind of lost sight of. Hermione could report on Albus in addition to Sirius, and perhaps create an information network via the elves akin to the dragon network. you could also place one of your OCs at Hogwarts for a similar purpose.
vacantvagrant chapter 113 . 8/3/2021
hahaha I love Nesta's description of Tobias in this chapter! hilarious.
vacantvagrant chapter 113 . 8/3/2021
hahaha I love Nesta's description of Tobias in this chapter! hilarious.
vacantvagrant chapter 105 . 8/2/2021
I know from your author notes that some people complain about your OCs, but I love them so much!
jesusfreak100percent chapter 65 . 7/31/2021
I'm re-re-reading this wonderful story. I just read where Petunia says "I'll have your guts for garters, and I'm not just whistling "Land of Hope and Glory" to hear how the middle eight sounds."

What does that mean? Excuse my ignorance but I don't recognise the phrase. It certainly sounds threatening, which, I take it, is the the point.
vacantvagrant chapter 48 . 7/29/2021
rereading this fic now. it's so funny and creative, I love it and am not particularly concerned with the plot 'moving forward' or revolving around severitus.
Kisses Under The Apple Tree chapter 1 . 6/2/2021
I just finished this and I’m devastated that it has no ending. I truly enjoyed this as an awesome fresh take on an under loved character, a unique expansion with the wider wizarding world, as well as laugh out loud funny at times. I truly love this and I hope you come back to it one day, I’ll be the first there to read it when you do!
Guest chapter 76 . 5/17/2021
Я яйца
Zengal chapter 142 . 4/26/2021
Love this story!
I hope you are well. I've subscribed in case you return to the story.
4,232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »