Reviews for Broken Bonds
horseluvr4 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
The ending. The pacing. Everything was just crafted so well and so thoughtfully; each sentence flowed into each other without being overly sappy and dramatic. It was just the right touch of desperate to make my heart clench and keep scrolling frantically. I would comment on all your fics if I had more time, because it's truly criminal that your stories don't have more reviews, but I'll have to stop...this was beautiful though.
Spooky Bibi chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Noooo! God I hate when misunderstandings and not the feelings are the reason behind a breakup! Now they'll just keep blaming themselves for it and yet they love each other. Sebastian might not have said so or even acknowledged it but he feels it just the same. Fuck.

Again here, perfect characterization and the way Sebastian sees it is completely understandable. Ditto for Dave's perception, I wish he could have seen Sebastian's true intentions... It just breaks my heart that I can't run to him and tell him what was really going on. And do the same with Dave.
Glyndian chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh my god, I hope you update soon! How can you do that?! I reread all your Dave/Seb stories from the beginning and was so sucked into them. And then you leave it like this. You are cruel. sigh But really, I loved the story. Can't wait for the next installment.
DarkestAngel13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
So I just discovered this series of yours and was happily going through them like "yay! Sebastian is so good for Dave," and "aw they are so happy and adorable!" And then I got to this one and you ripped my heart out and stepped on it a few dozen times.
Well done! Haha :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was absolutely amazing! I loved how you showed that their relationship isn't easy and the way that you wrote made me feel every emotion you were trying to convey..you have me sitting on the edge of my seat awaiting the next part!
Ghina chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Fucking genuis...

Please please please PLEASE update soon!
Jayno chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
BlueEyedPrince chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
You going to continue right, please tell me your going to continue. Your style of writing is amazing and you write both dave and seb so perfectly it's inspiring.
This was heat-renchingly beautiful, please let Sebastian fix it I can't stand any more glee break ups no matter if the canon or not :)
Pirate In Disguise chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Very nicely written... A very angsty comeback..don't worry, we won't hold it against you if you update really really really soon :)
Nightingale63 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Ow! ouch! ow ow ow! Okay, I'm collected now, I think. Really really well done; Sebastian's state of mind is well outlined here, and very real, and - wow - sort of - cute! He's really wanting all good things for Dave, and up until the whole food court thing, it looked like it would go well.
Dave's reaction to the girls is understandable - he doesn't like people being played with, and besides, as he says, it bothers him that Seb isn't even a little jealous.
Then, Dave's confession of love, given in the most heart-rending way possible. Oh, Dave.
I do hope you continue this story (long winter break, I hope? with time for writing, hint hint?)...
LadyBabyM chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
God if this is your apology for how painul Lifeline was... i'd been waiting ages for this and now i just want the next xD please please please! i need to know how this is going to end D: but obviously after they manage to get over this big silly fight and they found out they love each other so so so so much and live happily ever after (A i'm pretty sure i'll still need some more shoots of this verse, i just have to tell you i love it and i'm sorry if this review isn't as enthusiastic as i wanted it to be but i'm kind of pouting and almost sobbing all over my screen and keyboard and trying to figure out how wonderfully they're going to get back together- cause' they have to, duh! so... yeah, sorry for my crappy english i speak spanish and jesus, just get it: i love this verse and if you don't post the next and fix this thing you've tangled... you'd better run girl -.-,
Sincerely a paranoid fan that have been stalking your profile just in case fanfiction didn't send a new story-email.
Yep i'm crazy lol, love u :D 3 cuidate, hermosa :)
Tabbica chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was brilliant - even if it breaks my heart how lost they are. I started with lifeline and only realized then it was a series. All stories from your no strings series are amazing. I only hope that the next story will come soon
jaspergirl1863 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Ahhh! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Please I need a new part of the verse soon!
xonthefloor chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh, my heart! Why are you doing this to me?! :(
crowned queen of bitchland chapter 1 . 1/2/2013