Reviews for Reverse
weep for the empty chapter 18 . 6/14
I love your fan fiction your really talented! please continue
iamashes chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
We never saw in the manga a battle with Ace and Luffy using their devil fruit powers against each other, a waste.

You're going to kill Ace, aren't you?
iamashes chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
How pitiful it is. Ace can only find the brother he remembers at night and as soon the sun is out he is left with someone who looks like Luffy but isn't.

Luffy should prepare himself for the First of love coming his way.
iamashes chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
I'm torn, I want Ace having to learn how to reach to this new Luffy but I want him to get his baby brother back too.

So many sides he has now, the marine who brings pirates to justice, the captain who guards his crew's back, the subordinate who follows orders, the grandson who makes his granpa so proud.

And the little brother who used to be crybaby who clung to his big brother.
iamashes chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
Ace would be the worst dealing with someone forgetting him, specifically if the person if his brother.

Even if Luffy wants to silence his beating heart that grieves with guilt and yearning, close his eyes to those dreams that smells like memories. He can't walk away from where he is now.
iamashes chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
I want to know what incident caused Luffy to somewhat forget Ace and start hating pirates. Was Garp the one to fuel the fire of hate?

Will he wait to make his escape or act minutes after his big brother leaves? Ace is so miserable that makes my heart ache, don't stop.
iamashes chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Doesn't matter if he is a marine or a pirate, you can except guts a bravery that sometimes is plain stupidity. You can see I very much liked how he didn't flinch and pressed on.

I'm happy Luffy has his devil fruit ability intact and there is no major change.

Does Shanks know that he is a marine?
iamashes chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
I knew I was gonna fall deep when I read the summary and I couldn't click the title fast enough. Okay, I admit I had a moment of hesitation when I saw the date of the last chapter uploaded but you're writing other stories and says hiatus not discontinued.

And after chapter one, I'm taking my chances here.

Just picturing Ace's face when coming face to face with his baby brother who was supposed to be sailing the sea as a pirate, now them at different sides of the battlefield. For that particular moment I say Luffy with amnesia, you can add so many things in this.
noo chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
NUMBER 2 IS BEST PLEASE NOO AGGH FUCK YOU ALL
emygrl99 chapter 18 . 6/16/2016
That hallucination was so sad x.x I bet subconsciously Luffy knows that Sabo's alive, surely he's read about the Rev Army's #2 man? Or was this from before we knew Sabo was alive? You haven't updated in 2 years but I'll add the fic to my updates list anyways, just to be safe (; I love watching the boundaries between Ace and Lu (and past Lu and present Lu) slowly dissolve, thanks for writing!
emygrl99 chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
He finally asked about Sabo! :D ohh I'm getting excited~ I love Ace and Lu's relationship, it's really tentative yet kinda natural and awkward but I can already see a level of trust starting to form and I think that's beautiful c:
emygrl99 chapter 16 . 6/16/2016
Hahaha Luffy's gonna become an famous marine and an infamous pirate at the same time XD oh this story is beautiful
emygrl99 chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
You should just rename this story to Poor Ace, tbh. This chapter was.. weird, yeah, but I'm looking forward to when Luffy finally remembers!
emygrl99 chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Poor Ace D: what happened to Luffy to make him forget? What the fuck did Garp do, I'm blaming him now, btw
emygrl99 chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Hm, I'm not usually a fan of Marine AUs cause it puts Luffy and the others so crazy OOC, but you always have great stories so I'll give it a try I'm guessing it /may/ be a little late to give my input, but for the record, I'm leaning towards Luf has amnesia xP I'm curious to see where this goes