Reviews for Reverse
Anbe chapter 18 . 7/7
Please please update! Your story is wonderful and it is ironic how a lot of Luffy's actions in canon can be great accomplishments for a Marine more so than even a pirate!
Frostyfall chapter 18 . 6/8
I am crying. This story is great, I love it. You better update soon! I have a great need! Pls.
An chapter 18 . 5/19
Yo, this story was great and also awesome. please please continue the story because I really want to know what will happen next x3
Bananas102 chapter 18 . 3/18
No offense, but I started swearing at my computer when I got to the last chapter! Please continue! It's also really painful to read about Luffy as a marine, knowing that his heart and soul belong to the sea, in the life of a pirate. But I love this, especially with the dreams.
sunave chapter 18 . 2/16
I'm an emotional heap of junk right now. In one part I'm laughing my ass off and on the next one I'm sighing in bereft in tears, almost in the point of wailing out and on the other I'm so pissed off but then again I'm cooing here from all the little brother moments between Ace and Luffy. Hang in there, Ace! Luffy will warm up to you eventually, hopefully... Luffy's cold demeanor is really fascinating and I need moooore of that and moooore of Ace struggling with Luffy's attitude trying to get his little brother's acceptance. Is it wrong for wanting more of that? I'm a mess! :D but that's what a good story does to you!
Keep up the good work and I can't wait for your next update but take your time! :)
ShikiUploadz chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Updattttttteee...and also, Sunny? I thought they were still on the Going Merry? Also, I bet that Luffy will become a pirate when he gets his memories back! (In canon, he would...)
Mister8pyromane chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
Wow!

Generally im Not à fan of amnesia fic, but this one is really amazing!
Ashlielle chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
NOOOO! lol I've been reading a bunch of your stories, and as soon as I get to the end of the most recent chapters, I get all sad before I start reading another story and I'm like "Yay! New stories!"... Although... I should probably be more focused on finishing the most recent chapter of my OWN fanfiction, huh? Well then...
xxblueredgreyxx chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
Im sad cause Thatch dead, he's my fav too even though I dont really know him xD
Sabo... will he show up later? ah is he even still alive? haha lol
I wonder what happen to luffy in the past :(
well I like ur fics ! I'll wait for ur next update :D
Madam.-.-.Rosetta chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
Love the story so far! Keep up the good work and keep on writing! :)
readthishit chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
Will we ever find out what happened to Luffy?
Keirra chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
Oh man this story is amazing. I especially like how you are portraying Luffy differently, but he is still at his core Luffy and doesn't feel more OOC than he should be with the situation. I am looking forward to more of this story, I gotta know what's gunna happen!
Anime fan KNB chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I think you should go nr 1
kaninix chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
awwww this is so sadorable. i hope there will be next soon. By the way do you plan on adding Sabo ( i mean grown up revolutionary sabo) later in the story?
crazzyredhead chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
this is such a good start... I was thinking it be neat if he gains his memories and doesn't know what to do... And Zoro being the bad ass he is walks up to Luffy and tells him he and everyone will follow him any where he goes... And what about robin and Franky? Update soon please.