Reviews for Reverse
noo chapter 1 . 9/6
emygrl99 chapter 18 . 6/16
That hallucination was so sad x.x I bet subconsciously Luffy knows that Sabo's alive, surely he's read about the Rev Army's #2 man? Or was this from before we knew Sabo was alive? You haven't updated in 2 years but I'll add the fic to my updates list anyways, just to be safe (; I love watching the boundaries between Ace and Lu (and past Lu and present Lu) slowly dissolve, thanks for writing!
emygrl99 chapter 17 . 6/16
He finally asked about Sabo! :D ohh I'm getting excited~ I love Ace and Lu's relationship, it's really tentative yet kinda natural and awkward but I can already see a level of trust starting to form and I think that's beautiful c:
emygrl99 chapter 16 . 6/16
Hahaha Luffy's gonna become an famous marine and an infamous pirate at the same time XD oh this story is beautiful
emygrl99 chapter 4 . 6/9
You should just rename this story to Poor Ace, tbh. This chapter was.. weird, yeah, but I'm looking forward to when Luffy finally remembers!
emygrl99 chapter 3 . 6/9
Poor Ace D: what happened to Luffy to make him forget? What the fuck did Garp do, I'm blaming him now, btw
emygrl99 chapter 1 . 6/8
Hm, I'm not usually a fan of Marine AUs cause it puts Luffy and the others so crazy OOC, but you always have great stories so I'll give it a try I'm guessing it /may/ be a little late to give my input, but for the record, I'm leaning towards Luf has amnesia xP I'm curious to see where this goes
Hinakura1 chapter 11 . 2/18
OH MY GOD YOU JUST KILLED THATCH. He's my second favorite character just behind Ace. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need a fluffy fanfic after reading all of this. ;-;
Hinakura1 chapter 9 . 2/18
It kind of hurts Luffy being friendly?! with Akainu. Ah!

I hope you get back from your hiatus. I've read so far 4 stories from you and all of them are unique and beautiful. :)
Ginshi-chan chapter 18 . 1/10
;o; why is this story so gooooood
Anbe chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
Please please update! Your story is wonderful and it is ironic how a lot of Luffy's actions in canon can be great accomplishments for a Marine more so than even a pirate!
Frostyfall chapter 18 . 6/8/2015
I am crying. This story is great, I love it. You better update soon! I have a great need! Pls.
An chapter 18 . 5/19/2015
Yo, this story was great and also awesome. please please continue the story because I really want to know what will happen next x3
Bananas102 chapter 18 . 3/18/2015
No offense, but I started swearing at my computer when I got to the last chapter! Please continue! It's also really painful to read about Luffy as a marine, knowing that his heart and soul belong to the sea, in the life of a pirate. But I love this, especially with the dreams.
sunave chapter 18 . 2/16/2015
I'm an emotional heap of junk right now. In one part I'm laughing my ass off and on the next one I'm sighing in bereft in tears, almost in the point of wailing out and on the other I'm so pissed off but then again I'm cooing here from all the little brother moments between Ace and Luffy. Hang in there, Ace! Luffy will warm up to you eventually, hopefully... Luffy's cold demeanor is really fascinating and I need moooore of that and moooore of Ace struggling with Luffy's attitude trying to get his little brother's acceptance. Is it wrong for wanting more of that? I'm a mess! :D but that's what a good story does to you!
Keep up the good work and I can't wait for your next update but take your time! :)