Reviews for SkuldaliĆ°
Dirstel chapter 29 . 5/14/2014
Yay! Well written smut!
Dirstel chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
Love the story. Thank you!
IrisGirl chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
curse you . now I ship Steve and Jor and that fanbase is probably smaller then Steve and Loki, I blame you completely for my love of this couple now, I hope your happy with yourself
Lollypops101 chapter 24 . 4/23/2014
good chapter!
Lollypops101 chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
great work!
Nerd4ever243 chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
That they are, peanut butter makes everything better, much like chocolate. Go get him Jor! lol This is so cute and adorable! :snorts: Star-Spangled Serpent indeed, AKA Operation Triple S, I'm sorry I'm a dork.
Destroy Me Destroya chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Aweh... Poor Jormungandr...

Can I just say... Jor reminds me of a mix of Loki and Snape :P
Nerd4ever243 chapter 20 . 11/23/2013
Oooh Cap is being seduced ;D lol awesome chapter. Just read the last one and gotta admit it gave me some feels. On a lighter note I fully support Jor and Cap, it is adorable.
Nerd4ever243 chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
I utterly adore your concept and the way you have portrayed Jormungand! The fact that you included Loki's past children is an amazing touch and you have just made me ship FrostIron that much more. Awesome chapter, please update soon!
TheDoctor'sAmazingCompanion chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
I love this fanfiction! Honestly, normally I don't like Slash fics but I now love FrostIron, it's perfect! This is brilliant, and Erika is amazing! The way you've done it so brilliantly and worked out the whole story for before the film is perfection :)
PetuniaViolet chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
Yeees! I love your stories. Question: Are planning on pairing Erika with someone? I love Jormungand it's a shame that he prefers guys but that makes him hotter! Update soon please! Oh and I also saw Thor thr dark world days ago and it was awesome!
Lollypops101 chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
What is going to happen with pepper? She deserves better than this, especially after everything she has done for tony.
Charlotte Wilks chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Iron Man/Tony Stark is supposed to be with Pepper Potts!
Auraelia chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! AND IF YOU CONTINUE, I'LL LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
CupKatyCakes chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
I'm really digging this story. Please update soon.