Reviews for Falling On Deaf Ears
Keep writing, you are very talented!
Wonderful!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
Really good story, well done
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
So excited no words
Fuzzycat chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
I love this story
MyMindRunsWild chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING I AM SOBBING. THE FEELS!
MyMindRunsWild chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
OMG this is so cuteeeeeeeeee. Age of Ultron killed it man.
Chem-Death chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
No, the audiologist put on the headphones on the patient not expect the patient to put it on himself.
Plus, the paper usually have a graph of dB and Hertz to show how loud each frequency had to be to be heard.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I really like your writing style in this. The imagery is very good; I feel like I can see the scene before me. I especially liked the sparring bit at the beginning. A lot of people have a hard time writing fight scenes, but you did a good job describing each move in clear detail. One thing you should watch for is comma splices. I caught a few in this chapter. It's a quick fix: just swap the comma for a semicolon and you're good! Good intro to what I'm sure will be a great story!
SA Jedi DC of Marvel chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
I just read your profile. You cannot possibly be in middle school. you write too well and know too many languages. you make me feel like a failure in life. then again i am much more of a math-science person.
I have always wanted to learn sign language and have been fascinated with deafness and blindness for a little while now (woah that sounds really creepy now - I'm not creepy) but I am figuring out what I want to do with my life and think that studying the neural/physical aspects of those disabilities would be really cool.
Anyway, how long did it take you to become fluent in sign language? I am wondering how long it will take me to learn. Did you just use books? or did you have a teacher?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
I feel like learning ASL now...
That's never going to happen, because you, person, tried to teach me and then it died during the beginning of the year. So much for trying. Merp.
Anyhow, really liked this one, and at first I was like "God, more angst, ugh." but then I was like, "hmmmm...I'm liking this. I don't want to like this but I do." And then I was like, "OH MY GOD THIS BASICALLY WHAT I WRTE ALL OF THE TIME. UGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.

And then I died.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Sooo excited!
ayrangel1221 chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
I got the reference from Venezuela... it was cute. Thank you!
ayrangel1221 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
I feel terrible for Clint. I like your writing though and I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Awesomeness chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Was the familiar saying that I patch you up, you patch me up? I have read most of your stories!