Reviews for The Report
bbraeluver22 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
bbraeluver22 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
white chocolate well its not really chocolate but i love it
AMW chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Aurora Marie Williams. I'm so sad that this is over. I appreciate the special thanks. I'm glad that I've mad such a difference in your writing. I'm so happy that you've evolved as a writer as much as you have. I'm so proud of this story, and all of your one shots. Keep continuing to write and read other people's stories as well as published authors' works. The new vocab can do wonders for your writing style. Good luck on all of your stories, and I will continue to read all of your stories as soon as I can!
AMW chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
It's Aurora Marie Williams. Not a random guest, but the actual one. You use to PM me, I'm just too lazy to login, lol. Awesome chapter despite the shortness. Getting ready to read the next one!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Update! I really wanna read the rest of the report!
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
More please its really good
AMW chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Nice wrap up! Seven has always been my favourite number, lol. Glad to see that you are still writing strong. If any wait to see how this story finishes. -Aurora Marie Williams
AMW chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
I think that Sam's interview was the most personal of all the interviews, and you did a pretty good job with that. I'll read the next chapter as soon as I can :)
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Cool story
Fuckingqueenofhell chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
My favorite DP character is tied with Hero Danny (when he was separated) and Dan Phantom :)
Capt Janeway chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I like your story
Fleur chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
The things im afraid of are elevators spiders criminals my cousin and my family dieing because of me
goodgirl275 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Love the story! You have a lot of talent writing. I am scared of pain. I hate getting hurt. I practically have a panic attac when I need to get shots, but they are better than the nose mist. I am also afraid of water slides.
S. Whisper chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Answer: I'm scared of the darkness because I always see things and I don't know if their real or not
reneemon45 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
hahahahaha i like this story! *special* my favourite chocolate is kit kat!