Reviews for Storm's Eye
moira hawthorne chapter 20 . 12/31/2017
loved it
moira hawthorne chapter 19 . 12/31/2017
oooh that battle was a joy to read
moira hawthorne chapter 18 . 12/31/2017
I Love this story... and how you have portrayed the characters... specially Sigyn/Siguun and Loki... but also Loki and Thor... BUT I miss that you didnt include all of Thor companions... you have Sif... and yet the warriors 3 are only represented by Fandral alone... and you only sometimes merge Volstagg into him... and you Hogun you have abandon entirely

I feel bad I missed the blatantly line stolen from Shakespear...
moira hawthorne chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
ooooh man the very end... that...
moira hawthorne chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
oooooh Ive been reading in a bling... but now I think I will sleep and save the rest for another night.. as you say we have reach the half way point

I love the story you have and all the characters... it so heartbreaking lovely! the chains on Loki... Siguun own past... the 'burning grey shadow' is it somehow one of her race?..thats an unappealing thought... what with how horrid it acts... compared to her...

Quire... why is Sigyn named Sigyn in the author description... and Siguun is the story?
Malleus Beneficarum chapter 20 . 11/22/2017
Such a beautiful story! I'm so glad I've found it. I think you did all the characters justice and the plot is very captivating. Reading it brought me much joy (banter between Loki and Sigunn is the best!:)

Thank you!)))
LadyWyldfire chapter 20 . 11/20/2017
One thing to say- it is the eye of the storm that is calmest, but the force that stirs within, the power caused by weakness, the one that wears evil and misery thin. For the fire within the ice, the lion held by the snake, are the ones that that will, in the end, be victors, and glory they'll take. A prince and his lady, a snake and his mate, both will ever be evil's last bait. And the seam that once was torn, the rose, loved by the thorn, are united once more, in the swirling eye of the storm.
- Elven Empress(me), Fanfiction, November 20th, 2017
Fire and Ice
Prince and His Lady Loki and Sigyn
Snake and a Lion
Rose and the Thorn
Nelsh chapter 20 . 8/19/2017
I rarely post comments, but this story is utterly amazing and I simply had to share my thoughts on it. On the other hand - I am speechless. Nothing that I say could do my admiration justice. When I started to read I just couldn't stop. Every single well-placed word made me long for more. You most certainly are a writer. I enjoyed reading every single part. The romance, the battles, the drama, the flashbacks, the characters - all of it. It was perfect. Splendid piece of work. You surely do have a way with words. I can only hope that someone as good as you will never stop writing and maybe even create an original story one day. I have no doubt it would be worth reading. Thank you for this great experience. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2017
I love this so much! You write so well.
dunrheanna chapter 20 . 1/29/2017
thank you for this story it was one one the best written storys I've read in a long while. your plot is complex, your characters accurate, and your writing is so descriptive and beautiful way to go
Queen-of-Ice101 chapter 20 . 1/4/2017
So often with LokixOC stories I see them take Loki and turn him into a man that abandons revenge and that darkness in his character solely for his "love" of the OC. They take Loki's character and completely warp him into someone that's weak and wish-washy.

I absolutely loved how you did none of that, you kept the strength and darkness and Sigunn only complimented that while still having a fully developed character of her own separate of Loki's. This was a amazing story, I was pulled in from the moment I started reading it and have even been neglecting my own writing (for shame lol) in favour of reading this story:)

Amazing story, one I'll be adding to my favourites collection so I can read it again someday!
kikiKREAM chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Gasp! Oh no! D:
Sigunn is in trouble!

I'm curious as to why you chose to spell Sigyn's name as "Sigunn", but whatever. (: It's no big deal.

Great first chapter!
LongLiveHumour chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
I feel like someone just hit me with a mattress. It's six in the morning, I have work in three-and-a-half hours, and I'm crying.
LongLiveHumour chapter 13 . 5/15/2016
"Yes," [said Fandral], "Let's go. Right now." Your handling of your characters - where they are, what they're doing in each scene - is an education. The cast isn't excessively large but it's still big enough, yet at no point in the story so far have I ever been confused as to who was where and why, and what they were doing in the meanwhile. Even the bit players fit and clearly have their own minds. And while Thor and Loki are discussing the fate-of-Asgard-by-a-thread, Fangard is dancing around in the background going, 'Fuckfuckfuck the trolls are coming BACK' - and there's that sense of continuity, of wholeness, of real people. That is such a great scene ending.
Kirsty chapter 20 . 4/13/2016
This was a great story! Live your Loki and Sigunn! Thank you :-)