Reviews for How to Swim
Violet Lylybelle chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Ugh, will you please update? Please? The suspense is killing me. I just reread the whole story, and I need to know what happens next! This story is so original and well-written. Don't abandon it.
TWDfan chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
I just found your story and am really enjoying it. I like the Shane stories where he survives and does not turn out to be such a dick!

Update soon!
Isnotamusedsir chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Update! This is such a good story, and I love Shane
Violet Lylybelle chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
I'm so glad you updated! I was worried that you might've abandoned this awesome story, which would've been a real shame. All I can say is wow! I was not expecting any of what you did with this chapter. Definitely didn't see Emma and Shane hooking up in this chapter, and I definitely didn't see Matt coming back so soon. Perfect timing, huh? And I'm wondering if there's anything to the apparent shortage of meat in the freezer, and if Shane wasn't actually the one who left the barn unlocked. All in all, great work. I hope you update soon!
Violet Lylybelle chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
No, I'm already done with the last chapter! I was dreading this moment. But this is a great, very original story, and I'm definitely enjoying it. It's so well written, too, which is nice. I can't wait for the next chapter, so please keep up the great work!
runaway-zebra chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
AHHHHH. Why doesn't your brilliant story have more reviews? It's honestly, and I'm speaking the complete truth here, my favorite ShanexOC story. I just can't get enough of it. You are an astounding writer and I promise you that I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Chaz chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Please please update soon! This is the best Shane oc story I've read!
Isnotamusedsir chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Very good so far! Love it!
JulieLittle chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I need more! Oh my goodness, I love what you've got thus far! I very much look forward to coming chapters! :)
runaway-zebra chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Awhh, I'm glad he apologized to her and they are all back at the house!
hikachan3 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Thank you for updating, awesome chapter. I'm glad Shane and her got over themselves at least a little bit. Hoping Shane is still a smirking sexy asshole and doesn't become completely love sick and sappy like most oc stories. Waiting anxiously to find out why Shane, Glenn, Maggie and Andrea are together. All in all great story :)
babydake93 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
really liking your story so far please update soon :) x
runaway-zebra chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Oh my god, I love this already. I hope you can update soon because I need to know what happens!
Love me a good ShanexOC story.(:
BandDork13 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Wow I hope you continue this story soon. So far it's very well written & I'm glad someone else appreciate Shane!
okgurl87 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is really great and I can't wait to read more!