Reviews for Thirteen
Lunar191 chapter 16 . 9/24
There is no way in hell Bruce is dead. Nope. No way... please.
For one, he was in his Batman uniform previously and it would be foolish of him to change when he knew Dick would most likely be being chased. And two, Batman doesn't die.
So was someone screwing with their minds with some psychic attack?! Or was that a legitimate fake? And the murder was staged? But why?! WHY?! It doesn't seem to be Slade's doing... but who else knows the Bat's identity and would wish to do that to affect Robin? Savage? Because, damn, this could really help Slade get closer to Dick and whoever murdered Bruce in front of him could be banking on that?! ...I'm actually incredibly excited for that possibility. I'd just rather Bruce not be dead for it to happen. Much more fond of the idea of joint custody between the two mentors.

Holy crap this is so good. So so good. Exactly what I've been searching for. And just aaarrrggghhh. Thank you so much for all of this. :D:D:D
Author Number 394 chapter 16 . 9/21
Oh my god...the suspense is killing me
Asilla chapter 16 . 9/14
Awesome! I can't believe I found such a great apprentice fic! Thank you for writing this. I love Richard and Slade stories but so often they are written too poorly I can't stomach them. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter. If you want/need a beta let me know.
Karin Matthews chapter 16 . 9/2
OMG HOW COULD YOU! I am in shock, I don't know what to do with myself.
X4uth0r chapter 16 . 8/19
Wow. I cannot even describe how much I am in love with this fic. Your characterizations, your writing style, the plot- everything screams professional and a whole lot of other awesome stuff. You have done a *fantastic* job, I tell you. And despite what you may think about slow updates, your dedication just shines through. As long this fic gets finished, I don't think me or any of the other readers will mind. You also have a unique ability to describe the emotions in depth, without slowing down the story line or plot.

On other things, I really hope Bruce isn't dead. I think it would be more likely that his death was faked or something, but it doesn't seem to make sense with the plot line to kill of Batman. However, I can't bring myself to completely come to conclusions. I suppose I shall just have to wait and see.

Overall, you have done an amazing job with this fic, one that continues to astound me. Please, take a moment to be proud of your work. You deserve it!

Update when able.
emma3883 chapter 16 . 8/18
Cantwait for next chapter
firelass19 chapter 16 . 8/17
... damn! I'm just remember that scene right before the universe split where Robin was laughing at Slade for saying he could become a villan. I was laughing along side him, too. What could possibly change him? This. This could. That death could. I am praying that Bruce is alive. Because this can make or break Robin.
Esther Coutoi chapter 16 . 8/13
You are a incredible monster! Kill Bruce, Bruce! Oh, that is great. What will become Dick? He maybe become an assassin.
Bruce was murdered by deadshot?
3 years took to become in this (from the begin of the fanfic).
I like that your fic don't have time lines, but with tje time is a little bored read something in the same spot of time.
English is not my first tongue, so provably the review isn't totally what I want to say you
3Kan chapter 16 . 8/12
Man, I hope Bruce is actually dead. Haven't seen that done before.
steelec1 chapter 16 . 8/12
No! The story is wonderful, but the situation you put Dick in is horrible!
stikenotes chapter 16 . 8/11
Oh my gosh! Best chapter yet! I was really excited for Dick to get home even though he had only been with Slade for awhile and then *BANG* (literally) you pulled that plot twist that I NEVER would have seen coming! I love this fanfic even more now! Great work! Can't wait for more soon!
dlsky chapter 16 . 8/11
Well that was an unexpected twist line.
Did Wayne set up his own murder in thought that it might be the only way Richard would be let out of Slade's grasp.
Is there really an assassin out there who shot Bruce Wayne...if not killed him?
I wonder how this twist will bring Slade and Dick more together?
Great chapter. Love the twist ending.
weathergirl17248 chapter 16 . 8/11
Great update!
Hi7807 chapter 16 . 8/11
Yay! (Well not for Bruce being shot) I liked this chapter, a lot. :)
Wejeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 16 . 8/11
Man man man this is one awesome twist ,though I really wish Bruce is still alive please don't kill him .
And i really loved everything about the meeting though I stil want to see more of slade and dick training.