Reviews for Devil's Advocate
DerangedPirate chapter 6 . 8/25
Why does he even need to wrap himself up in bandages and using ointment for a small undeep cut. He is a jinchuuriki. Most wounds would heal with speed that's visible to the eye, by the time he gets his scroll out the cut would have already stopped bleeding if not healed entirely.

In canon naruto stabbed himself with a kunai to get rid of his fear during the confrontation with the ''demon brothers of kirigakure'' you can literally see the wound closing up almost the moment he takes the kunai out. Kakashi even commented as much in canon. The cut you desribed is far less deep then the kunai he stabbed himself with in canon yet here he is somehow reliant on bandages and ointment to heal, either you nerfed him or forgot he is a jinchuuriki.
DerangedPirate chapter 3 . 8/25
Why in the hell is he saying ''hafta'' instead of have to. It sounds ridiculous and looks out of place when reading it. He might not be the sharpest tool in the shed yet but there is no need to make him sound like a hillbilly with a speech-impediment.
Wow finally finished this, all in all I enjoyed it. I do wish we had some expanded scenes, especially for the romance aspects but I still managed to enjoy ìt.
The romance bits could have been expanded a bit more imo, bit overall it was still enjoyable.
This was a pretty good story. Read it in a day
Big ups for the ending
Nagj Aoe chapter 26 . 6/14
Fucking amazing
Salty Six Paths chapter 9 . 6/4
He’s a mini Eren lol
nad4.35 chapter 26 . 2/7
thank you for writing and completing this. I read the begining a while a go n lost track of it till recently.
truly an epic piece of work!
loved chappy.
ima have look see at your other works. till next time, Ja'ne
jtscores chapter 26 . 1/30
This story was awesome and that was the perfect kind of ending!
jtscores chapter 4 . 1/28
I love your writing style.
FedeHarry97 chapter 2 . 8/30/2021
what are you talking about in the author note? every single nuke nin, unless actively being in other village, has a Scratched headband that was a basic design choice, if albeit a stupid one for tactical reasons, from the manga. beside that, this seems interesting i will continue reading
Daemon Sadi chapter 26 . 8/18/2021
think I lost the bookmark for this story a few years ago.
I'm glad I stumbled upon it again and gave it a go - it makes for an interesting read. :)
Shadow Clones appear a tad underutilized, might as well have had him learn something different, I guess.
In any case: thanks for the story! :)
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 18 . 8/10/2021
He hesitated briefly before continuing, "Also…it's my intention to block your chakra so that you can avoid the detection of any sensors in the area."

How moronic. Jiraiya would never have done that with the Akatsuki out there
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 11 . 8/10/2021
Author's Note: Two things. 1) I've never liked that the Shadow Clone Technique can transfer memories to the original. I find it hard to believe that even someone as retarded as canon!Naruto never figured that out after using it for 3 years (or have someone like Kakashi/Jiraiya tell him at any point), and find the timing of its mention to be a plot device Kishimoto came up with to give Naruto a way to learn the Rasenshuriken, kill Kakuzu, and surpass the Fourth Hokage.

Ummm. No dude. The memory transfer was how the jutsu was designed. It was to acquire information without risk to the body.
There’s a lot of evidence of memory transfer from clones. Zabusa and his water clones. Itachi and his crow clones. Itachi and Kisame in their body possession clone.
Memory transfer is the key aspect of the jutsu. Without it, it wouldn’t be very useful.
I think it was designed that way from the beginning.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 6 . 8/10/2021
A frown briefly crossed Ino's features and then disappeared. "It's called Musō-Battō-Ryū. I'm not very good at it yet."

Not providing translations for your jutsus forces people to google your Japanese phrases. This is highly annoying considering this is an ENGLISH fic.
1,616 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »