Reviews for Foreigner's Freedom
ARSLOTHES chapter 10 . 1/29
looking forward to the next chapter
Rai of bladeegbe chapter 10 . 1/3
The chapter is awesome to read .
TichePotato chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
I certainly found that interesting. It's rare that someone will write about racism in this way, and it's definitely intriguing to see how it would be approached in a completely different culture. To me, being in the UK, a fairly good culture for racial acceptance, racism is very outdated, but in a culture such as Japan's, it's still very current in the mentality of the population.
Grimraven.V chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
I loved it it was a great chapter you not only made it a date chapter but work in to straighten the bond between them is how chapters like this should go not just let's go out on a date and have nothing important happin other wise I say skip the seen but this was with it has something inportent happin like set up to get to know these people if there new or if you need some development for them witch this was
Sanity07 chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
YAAAAAAASSS! IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE! HAHAHAHAHA! *lightning flashes*

Moar? Please?
Cobalt Striker Gundam chapter 10 . 12/26/2016
Hehehe It's Okay but I'm still mad with the whole racial thing It's not far for our hero though there's got to be a gooding ending for this one right?
Cobalt Striker Gundam chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
Hey can you hear me? Your story Is awesome and I want see more please update soon okay?
Leonister chapter 9 . 3/5/2016
Hace been reading it again and again and it hasnt been boring no matter how many times i read it, i think you have a way with words that captivates me, but like said un a coment before i would apreciarse if you make it more original, give it more of your touch and create little spaces that give us more knowledge of your character.
Like for example his difficulties un life.
I saw this for example in 'Naruto' that said he wasnt recognised as a person, but that was everything.
But i like nonetheless how you are writing this story, so GANBARE.
moondragon84 chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
To begin with i like to say that your fic is good and your writing is easy to follow. There is one thing that i am not that big fan of and that is "rewriting" of the original story. So far you have replaced Haru with your own OC but basicly the same things happens. I wish that you could do some things a bit different to make it feel more original.

The way it feels now is that i could go watch the anime again, it would be awsome if you could really do new stuff but keep it close to the original material. I have to ask, did you replace Haru becouse you dont like him? becouse your current OC feels a bit, how do i put this " Too normal" if you compare it to Haru and the way he looked?

One more thing, you really need to update more often, you began working on this 2 years ago with only 9 chapters so far. You are busy i guess but still, it takes a bit long to get somewhere.

Keep up the good work.
TichePotato chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Still better than my writing schedule. If one existed. I write 2000 character thingies every three months or so. Yeah.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
If it troubles you, it wouldn't do any harm to refer to me by my nickname, "Diz".
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
Nice story pls keep going
Grimraven.V chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Still living it keep it up the only thing I can think of to make it better is to have a chapter for a date for them
rai of bladegde chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Good work of the chapter and please update soon the story.
Sanity07 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
IT'S ALIVE! I didn't see any grammar or spelling errors while reading, so good job there. It's nice to see that you're still writing quality chapters, please keep up the excellent work. Thank you for posting and have a good day/night/everything-in-between.