Reviews for Foreigner's Freedom
moondragon84 chapter 9 . 1/5
To begin with i like to say that your fic is good and your writing is easy to follow. There is one thing that i am not that big fan of and that is "rewriting" of the original story. So far you have replaced Haru with your own OC but basicly the same things happens. I wish that you could do some things a bit different to make it feel more original.

The way it feels now is that i could go watch the anime again, it would be awsome if you could really do new stuff but keep it close to the original material. I have to ask, did you replace Haru becouse you dont like him? becouse your current OC feels a bit, how do i put this " Too normal" if you compare it to Haru and the way he looked?

One more thing, you really need to update more often, you began working on this 2 years ago with only 9 chapters so far. You are busy i guess but still, it takes a bit long to get somewhere.

Keep up the good work.
TichePotato chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Still better than my writing schedule. If one existed. I write 2000 character thingies every three months or so. Yeah.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
If it troubles you, it wouldn't do any harm to refer to me by my nickname, "Diz".
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
Nice story pls keep going
qweenashleyfox chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Still living it keep it up the only thing I can think of to make it better is to have a chapter for a date for them
rai of bladegde chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Good work of the chapter and please update soon the story.
Sanity07 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
IT'S ALIVE! I didn't see any grammar or spelling errors while reading, so good job there. It's nice to see that you're still writing quality chapters, please keep up the excellent work. Thank you for posting and have a good day/night/everything-in-between.
TichePotato chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
Nice! I was scrolling through he archive when I found this, I really like it. I hope that you carry on with it soon.
Setsuna Lucifer chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
...y'know,in this chapter,Kuroyukihime and Jinsoo kinda give off a parents vibe with Haruyuki as their child...well that IS technically TRUE though...
qweenashleyfox chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
I am loving the story keep it up
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
Thanks for posting the next chapter, as well as replying to the review. You're right about not being the "best", but I respect the fact that you decide to make an attempt at story/character development and actually end up with results probably better than what you think you've got. I've seen so many stories throw random events in, and have characters just build/strengthen relationships from nowhere. You actually write in pleasant to read interactions between the characters that makes the story as a whole make more sense when looking back on the reasons for this or that happening.
rai of bladegde chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
the chapter is good to read and please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories, especially with the backstory and character development/progression. One thing I'm curious about though, is what ethnicity are you? Just wondering since this is a "slight" self-insert, as you wrote.
DCMatriXHunter chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
I like how you are still gonna bring Silver Crow in, in an original way with original ways too use him beings he isn't the protagonist. Also like how you are making your protagonist be at least somewhat active with Kuroyukihime and figure things out. I don't think Haru did that in canon. He just kinda went along with it and didn't pay much attention to it.
DCMatriXHunter chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Love the unique skills he has. It makes things SO different from canon due too the fact they are Enhanced Armaments and not just skills. This story is a little hidden gem in my opinion.