Reviews for Foreigner's Freedom
Lelouch of Zero chapter 2 . 6/18
This has been really entertaining to read.
Rai of bladeegde chapter 10 . 6/12
The chapter is good to read.
This is so stupid! Why does Japan hate foreigners so much? Why does the Japanese parents brainwashed their stupid arrogant children to tell them that foreigners are evil?! This is so fucking shameless! I recall this is depicted Japanese supremacy and it's very disturbing.
Taylor46 chapter 10 . 5/21
I am looking forward to your next update
Kurotora chapter 10 . 5/21
Please update
Defender chapter 10 . 5/21
I love history, when are you going to update?
I don't give a shit about how close true Japanese families are Araya! True close Japanese families are just for bitches!
UmbralLight chapter 10 . 4/5
Like reading the story from the OC's point of view.
I would like to add that following canon's events doesn't mean they can't play out differently because of the OC. Keeping original elements in a canon plot, basically. Keeping things fresh, yet familiar.

Xenophobia, racism. Horrible things, really. Having the POV of a victim, and not just a bystander is eye-opening.
Where I come from (an Asian country btw), people publicly displaying this usually have their livelihoods ruined - lose their jobs, publicly shamed etc.(though, sometimes, the social punishments can go a bit overboard...) Pretty serious thing here. Can say we're pretty lucky, here. There will always be anti-foreigner sentiments, it's just how the general public decides to handle it.
blackshadow340 chapter 10 . 2/28
I really liked the story updates please !
ARSLOTHES chapter 10 . 1/29
looking forward to the next chapter
Rai of bladeegbe chapter 10 . 1/3
The chapter is awesome to read .
TichePotato chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
I certainly found that interesting. It's rare that someone will write about racism in this way, and it's definitely intriguing to see how it would be approached in a completely different culture. To me, being in the UK, a fairly good culture for racial acceptance, racism is very outdated, but in a culture such as Japan's, it's still very current in the mentality of the population.
Grimraven.V chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
I loved it it was a great chapter you not only made it a date chapter but work in to straighten the bond between them is how chapters like this should go not just let's go out on a date and have nothing important happin other wise I say skip the seen but this was with it has something inportent happin like set up to get to know these people if there new or if you need some development for them witch this was
Sanity07 chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
YAAAAAAASSS! IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE! HAHAHAHAHA! *lightning flashes*

Moar? Please?
Cobalt Striker Gundam chapter 10 . 12/26/2016
Hehehe It's Okay but I'm still mad with the whole racial thing It's not far for our hero though there's got to be a gooding ending for this one right?