Reviews for Foreigner's Freedom
Thanks for posting the next chapter, as well as replying to the review. You're right about not being the "best", but I respect the fact that you decide to make an attempt at story/character development and actually end up with results probably better than what you think you've got. I've seen so many stories throw random events in, and have characters just build/strengthen relationships from nowhere. You actually write in pleasant to read interactions between the characters that makes the story as a whole make more sense when looking back on the reasons for this or that happening.
rai of bladegde chapter 8 . 9/20
the chapter is good to read and please update soon
PLEASE UPDATE! This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories, especially with the backstory and character development/progression. One thing I'm curious about though, is what ethnicity are you? Just wondering since this is a "slight" self-insert, as you wrote.
DCMatriXHunter chapter 7 . 6/4
I like how you are still gonna bring Silver Crow in, in an original way with original ways too use him beings he isn't the protagonist. Also like how you are making your protagonist be at least somewhat active with Kuroyukihime and figure things out. I don't think Haru did that in canon. He just kinda went along with it and didn't pay much attention to it.
DCMatriXHunter chapter 6 . 6/4
Love the unique skills he has. It makes things SO different from canon due too the fact they are Enhanced Armaments and not just skills. This story is a little hidden gem in my opinion.
rai of bladegde chapter 7 . 5/15
I like the chapter and please update
rai of bladedge chapter 6 . 3/20
i like the story is good and please update the story.
Fear Ripper chapter 6 . 3/16
Im surprised that this story doesnt hav3 more followers, its pretty good compared to the others ive read, or maybe its due to the small fan base. Oh well. Good job by the way
coilingdragon chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
ahh, sorry, I just was curious, I haven't seen very many authors who will write a story from that point of view. I would like to discuss a few things with you about your experience abroad if you are willing.
coilingdragon chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
well, i am interested, but I would like to know why you choose a gaijin as the main character?
koga the oc fan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
cool story, looking forward to the next chapter