Reviews for The Melting Pot
BillBrink chapter 5 . 5/21
I can't believe that I liked a romance story so much. Thank you for sharing it.
Bambu chapter 5 . 3/27
I stumbled led across this lovely culmination story, and it was beautifully balanced and in character. I particularly loved seeing you explore a maturing Ron. Really terrific read. Thanks.
Jessi Granger chapter 5 . 2/16
I loved your fanfic.
cluelessotter chapter 5 . 2/12
Awh. This was just a really nice, warm story. It was great.
idccio chapter 5 . 2/4
I did not want this to end.. absolutely loved it xx
idccio chapter 4 . 2/4
As if this story wasnt perfect enough you just had to put sirius at the end there... instant tears hahah
lovely story and beautifully written and in character AF xx
madval29 chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
Ah I love the ending with hermione unable to get out of her own head to understand what Harry's implying. Great story!
madval29 chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
Oh my goodness the two of them are just so perfect and Hermione's parents weren't as difficult as I'd thought they'd be. But it just seems so lovely to imagine taking a world tour with your best friend. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
Ok but she had to know her parents weren't going to be just fine with her and Harry because to them she chose Harry over them. But Hermione is going to want both so who knows how this is going to work out maybe Harry can talk them down but that might not be possible. And how the hell did her parents see Harry and hermione. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Ok angry Harry has to be my favorite. I love how he just seems to be impatient and unable to handle himself. But I'm really enjoying your characterization of Ron. Like normally Ron is given a bad guy status but you just made him human and even a little redemption arc thrown in. Plus, him finding hermione is well done like they don't just leap into each other's arms. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Well damn! Looks like Harry has chosen whose opinion he values more and Ginny clearly crossed a line. Harry is clearly floundering and Hermione seems to be trying to help him figure out what he wants but not putting up with any shit or anything. But Ginny would let Harry get away with anything. That isn't good for him. Great chapter!
mythaeology chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
This was such a beautiful story. It should have ended this way. Thank you.
shronktikar1504 chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
Brilliantly written!
StayBlessed chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
Amazing. Well worth the read.
StayBlessed chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
My goodness, this is absolutely amazing.