Reviews for The Melting Pot
StayBlessed chapter 5 . 15h
Amazing. Well worth the read.
StayBlessed chapter 4 . 16h
My goodness, this is absolutely amazing.
major wallace chapter 5 . 10/12
nice work
pianomouse chapter 5 . 9/16
Fantastic story, thank you.
Isabel Black chapter 5 . 6/19
cute story!
sweetysm chapter 5 . 5/8
this was perfect! loved it, thank you :)
InsomniaWaffle chapter 5 . 1/20
smos chapter 5 . 1/8
This was absolutely brilliant and exactly how i picture Harmony to be! What a lovely read. Took all my stress away! Thank you!
LJ Summers chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
This was lovely. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing this. Yes, they're perfect together and everyone can see it except Ginny. Alas.
LJ Summers chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
The parental scene played out very differently than how I anticipated - even though I got to get to it immediately. lol

I love how Harry made Hermione wait a bit - just a tiny bit - to hear what happened. Heh.

And his declaration was perfect. :)
LJ Summers chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
Wow. Fabulous developments - okay, except for her parents. Ultimatums are never a good thing in a relationship.
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Okay. You've done a hard thing. You've made me LIKE RON. Wow. Kudos.

And Harry is surprisingly communicative. He did very well. :)
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Wow. A sluggish beginning - well written, I think, because it embodied the weather - to that really awesome confrontation. Even Harry's low-key involvement was perfect. I was glued to the screen.
ju3tb0red chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
You nailed it. This chapter is the best characterization of an interaction between Harry and Hermione's parents. Too often, in other fan fiction stories, the Granger's simply accept Harry as if they known all along what would happen. There's none of the fear or hesitation that losing their only daughter to a magical world that nearly kills her every year. I love the drama and emotions you managed to portray. It feels like they are real people and not simply literary characters destined to a foregone conclusion.

Lastly I love the inside jokes between Harry and Hermione. It feels natural especially the part when Hermione admits Harry is right and he responds it only took 8 years. I appreciate how damaged all the characters are. Too often writers gloss over the end of war, as if, once it's over, we can simply move on when the emotional consequences have yet to manifest. Although magical psychologists or therapists might have it easier then muggles when you can oblivate the worst memories or stick them in a pensive like what Snape and Dumbledore did.

Anyway I digress, you managed to succeed in an excellent characterization of all the characters.
A. Amishi chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
Trying to find a well written Potter romance fanfic is no easy choir. Yours is truly a diamond in the rough. Well written, well paced, well conceived. The only mistake I noticed was a reference to Hedwick when Hermione first leaves and Harry used Hedwick to try and send a letter to her, than a couple chapters later you seemed to remember that the owl dead. Not a biggie. A couple spelling errors but I'm sure I have more in this review than you did in 5 chapters. I haven't checked your other stories yet but I sincerely hope you decide to write a sequel to this story. It truly deserves one. I look foreword to checking out your other stories.