Reviews for A Very Respectable Hobbit
Jessiikaa15 chapter 26 . 8/29
Omg did you break my heart in this fic, but thank you SO MUCH for the happy ending!
WolfAndI chapter 26 . 8/21
Oh Gosh, I HATE YOU so much. Seriously, your fanfiction is a masterpiece, and it made me cry like a baby. I started reading it some days ago, and I found it absolutely awesome. And I kept reading and reading, and even as it became darker and darker, here I was, hoping for a happy ending. What a fool, seriously. I must admit that I didn't have the courage to read your epilogue. It was too much... Too real, too well-written. It reminded me too much of old wounds. I just couldn't. And I'm absolutely not sure if I'll be brave enough to read it once again. Later, maybe, if I have the balls to do so. But I had to tell you how I enjoyed reading it. How I liked the fact it was the story of Bilbo Baggins, of how he learnt to know every dwarf in the company, to love them, to care for them, and not only Thorin. Well, now that I told you so, I'm going to bury myself under my covers in my bed and cry all night long. But seriously, thank you for sharing it with us. That was absolutely awful at the end, but marvelous at the same time.
Elipsa chapter 26 . 8/2
I've read this... I don't know how many times and I never favorited it? What? Was I? Thinking? Apparently nothing... which totally sucks for me cause I had to search for this everytime I want to re-read this. The character depth you added, the growing plot, the emotions, and the suspense is just...awesome? fantastic? amazing? I don't know what word I'm looking for. I love this story. Beautifully done and I know I will read this many more times to come. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
sevJoan chapter 26 . 7/24
I can honestly say that this is one of the best i had ever read. I did always find the book and the movie quite lacking, but when i read this it's like seeing the world with the same eyes but different at a different angle. I laughed, I cried, I fell in love all over again. Thank you for writing this story
MidnightOil245 chapter 26 . 7/10
This was amazing. You had me bawling like a baby at the end. I like how you made the members of the company, and Bilbo and Thorin's relationship, so real. You have an amazing talent as a writer-thanks so much for sharing it!
FitsofRage chapter 26 . 5/19
I laughed, I worried, I cried, I mourned, I burned and was full of joy in the end. Thankyou. It was beautiful.
Pin3appl3 chapter 26 . 5/18
Wowzer! The amount of depth, time, and thought you put into this story is phenomenal! Honestly, I can only imagine how long you spent laying levels of dynamic for each chapter, categorizing the chock-full of information to fill in the loopholes, and smooth out the edges. Really impressed with this bad boy. Much kudos!
Rainbor123 chapter 26 . 3/26
GAHHHHH MY GOD. What the hell just happened? My emotions are all over the place! There were tears, laughter and a HELL OF A LOT MORE TEARS DAMNIT. I just spend the entire day reading this magnificent beast of a story. My heart was filled with joy and ripped to shreds like you let a warg at it and then warmed and bow I'm just emotional wreak...
Chaoshift chapter 26 . 3/5
I'm reading this at 3am crying my eyes out. Beautifully tragic and all too real.
Chaoshift chapter 18 . 3/4
I'm glad the story gives everyone a moment to shine. Bilbo's interactions with all sorts characters is what adds flair to your narrative. Focusing on merely two individuals would stifle the creative world building you have wrought.
Chaoshift chapter 15 . 3/4
Wow. Therapist Bilbo! And Thorin is the one taking everybody to their appointments; because, of course he never needs help...
Chaoshift chapter 8 . 3/4
I appreciate the thought and details you put into making all the characters feel natural. Bravo!
alleygirl24 chapter 21 . 3/2
I am not at all ashamed to admit I shrieked a very loud, "YES!" at the kiss. Not ashamed at all.
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 2/28
sounds intriguing! can't wait to read
Liz chapter 24 . 2/15
Gandalf and his staff strike again! Thorin took it better than Denethor, however.