Reviews for A Child's Promise
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
In the beginning I was like Her moms gonna come! And then they went on the date (really adorable btw) and I was like 'man I really would've loved seeing that...' and then at the end I was like I knew it! And then cliff-hanger -_- ! Im pretty sure her mom's gonna be like 'so this is what you do when I'm gone? no let me correct myself, he's who you do when Im gone!' At first I thought heyyyy shouldn't this be rated M...? Hahaaa but she came in and i was like 'ohhh I see.' and ChibiUsa! Wow she can see into the future like Rei. Hey, is Rei gonna see into the future about them two and be like 'Oh no she didn't!' or 'Heffa is gonna pay. No one goes around touching my man like that! Mmmhmm.'
I really liked this chapter! It's all lovey and has a twist at the end really unexpected since I thought you'd end it with them getting verrrryyy friendly. Ps when I read the 'If it makes you feel better my parents died when I was young and I have no memory of them.' I laughed and facepalmed. XD Darien, how does that make people feel better? Well I'm looking forward to next update since it's probably be AMAZING 'n shiit. I think I can see Serenity flipping out and going all lunatic...but we'll just have to wait and see.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Keep it coming.
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Great chapter!
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
LOL man this one was good and looking forward for the next one
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
the ending of this chapter is whoa. was honestly not expecting it
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Really nice

Update soon :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
please update
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
love it update soon please
Alex chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Please update soon! I love your story is raye going to come back? What's gonna have with Darien and Serena?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
love it! keep up with the great job.
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
I love the new chapter and will be looking forward for the next one.
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
omg! this is AMAZING! what's going to happen now? what's Raye going to do? looking forward to your next update, so glad i found this :)
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Aw Mamo-chan is soooo sweet! I feel special now that you dedicated this chap to me! It's really good and Mina I love her! XD She's like 'It must've been good if she didn't come to school.' Ami and Makoto must've been like 'Take a hint Mina!' But now i wonder why he got with Rei in the first place. Did she do this:
"Darien, Truth or Dare?"
"Um...dare."
"I dare you to be my boyfriend and never ever break up with me unless I meet another super cool gorgeous guy which might NEVER happen!"
"...WHA?!"
Rei: *hugs him tightly* Let's go boyfriend! You know I saw this cute engagement ring on sale the other day...
Mamoru: No! Where's my Odango?! (Meatball/Dumpling)
Like that? And ugh I know how you feel when i went to a normal jr. high my english and math teacher piled it upppppp *groans* but now that I think about it I miss it...*sniff* Great chapter (but all of them are) keep up the good work! :)
-Arty
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
The ending was so sweet :D

But I am worried on what Raye will now say or do. I hope Darien doesn't take her back.

Update soon