Reviews for A Child's Promise
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Well, it's nice and all that they're together again, but won't Raye retaliate?

UPDATE WHENEVER!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
She should tell darien that raye threatened her to stay away from him. I hope he doesn't take raye back because of this.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
If Serena can give up so easily on Darien and their love after a measly threat from an overreacting dramatic teenager then she doesn't deserve him. I mean she hasn't even done anything to seriously scare her for Serena to act the way she did. Rei might be acting a little crazy and being a real bitch but I can respect her fighting spirit. She loves Darien and is fighting for him.
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I love your story and hope in the next chapter he comes to her house to see her asap. That will be cool to read bout.
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Grr FanFiction is being a jack a*s and wont let me review...
*Claps* Of course this makes up! It was totally worth a wait. It was so discriptive with Usagi-chan's feelings. I havent read anything like this your work is unique and interesting Im glad your writing :)
Poor Mamoru...*sniff* will we see how he feels like from his POV? That would be cool to read.
I though Usagi was gonna go all Sailor Moon and say something heartfelt to Rei but she didnt and I was like damn...hmm...Rei is a very...interesting character in this. At first I hated her but now...hmm...I dont know...she's playing a very important role and it's making me very interested.
Great work! Will we have Senshi/Shintenou? Or are you focusing on Usagi and Mamoru? I wonder what'll happen next...hmm...
Arty
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter!
InstantWriter14 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Aww there's so much heart break, i feel so bad for Serena. I love the story. Please update soon!
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Serena is scared right now, but I hope she soon learns to toughen up and fight for here love.

Really nice work, please update soon :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Keep it coming.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Excellent four chapters
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Keep it coming.
TropicalRemix chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
oh boy. raye must have found out that darien was seeing her. She probably followed them around. I hope serena doesn't get hurt by raye like she was last time. Darien should just dump raye and go out with serena.
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I had a feeling that letter was not from Darien.

Poor Serena.
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Oh my fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk! i knew it i knew it i knew it! poor usa! what if mamoru knew?! how dare he?! oh rei be gentle no blood this tiiiimmmmeeee! oh my fuuukkk i kneewww it! moooooorrreeee! UPDATE IMEDATLY! Your soooo brillant! and evil for these cliffys! Updaaaattteee!
forever your reviewer arty
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww I love this. And I noticed you have a really pretty pen name. I wonder what Rei is gonna do...! The week better end fast...
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »