Reviews for A Child's Promise
dori-tori chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Can't wait to find out about raye's reaction!

Xx dori-tori
Artemis MM chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Poor Usagi...unrequited love is the worst kind of love. Maybe our favorite tranny Seiya should step into the picture...
Rei was very...unique. I dont see too many fics with her acting so vicous and scary (by vicous I mean how she made Usagi bleed a lot more than how her usual self would) you even made me abit irked with her at one point, it makes the story get interesting like that though.
Mamoru...I wont lie he made me laugh. Like the "It was love at first sight, for both of us. Right, darling" "Well..." I was like Hahaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa! and I hope you add more of those moments.
Good job!
Arty
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Oh what does destiny have planned for them ?
Lunachan90 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Hey, was this your first pick? It was sweet and had an indie feel. But why was raye such a B****
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Keep it coming.
Polevault Princess chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Not going to lie! I'm a little confused... What about raye?! I thought she was the girlfriend... Love the story though! Can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
So sweet. :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Keep it coming.
Paigeeykins chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
awsome chapter, I'm glad you decided to update ]
bunny88rosemagic chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Wow... I had ur story in alert just in case u decided to post a new chapter.. I was so happy to see it in my email... I never review but I'm in love with ur story. Please update asap.
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Really nice.

Please update soon. :)
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Great chapter! Wow Raye is crazy!
TropicalRemix chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
raye is a real bitch. why is darien even staying with her. He should dump her. He doesn't seem that interested in her.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This story sounds interesting, keep it coming. Happy New Year!
AlexaTorrez chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
this is really good you sure you don't wanna make it continue?
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »