Reviews for Destined for Darkness
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I thought I had made up Onyx! Well, appearently not.
billylonewolf22 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
hey how long till an update? I loved the way you

you gave billy a darker side. it's cool. please drop

drop me a line. thanks

billylonewolf22
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
So, the answer to your question is that he *wouldn't* want to become a villain- and he never did become one, at that! I wasn't going to read all of your Power Rangers fics because I left off in the middle of In Space (fourth series) and don't remember a lot of characters, but I knew who Billy was (actually, he was my fave Ranger) and this sounded intriguing. Overall, the characterization was excellent and the action gripping, although the ending felt a bit forced.
Digicowboy chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
I read this yestarday,but had to log off before I finished it, and then I couldn't find it...I absolutely love this story! It's well written, in character, and generally a superb effort. Well done!
charm3power chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
This is a great story. Make a sequel soon. Maybe make a prequel showing the war between the Disk Rangers and the humans.
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
*hugs Billy tightly* He's incredible whether he's good or evil...cause he's BILLY! :)
Felicia Angel chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
I loved it! Great, making Billy a new Ranger! whatever happened with all of them,anyway?
Felicia Angel chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Liked it. very nice
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
Hum. Y'know, I've never watched a single episode of any of the Power Rangers series, so many of the details of the story were lost on me, but your fine characterisation of both established characters and your own creations made this an enjoyable read nonetheless. Its moral is noteworthy without being heavy-handed; it's always good to see a story that looks at the motivations and feelings of a so-called villain instead of painting him (or them) with broad black strokes. Wonderful job, SilvorMoon.
Randel chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
I absolutly love this story. It shows the uglieness of sterotypes and the difference between Dark and Evil. Silvor, you got a real nack for the Dark Heroes.