Reviews for The Queen and her Dark Knight
Running-Wild22 chapter 23 . 9/23/2016
I hope she tells Bart Chuck is innocent. I like the bonding of the Bass men.
Running-Wild22 chapter 22 . 9/23/2016
I freaking love this story.
Running-Wild22 chapter 16 . 9/22/2016
I hope they don't go through all the drama they did on the of it was just unnecessary.
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I like this start.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/11/2016
Even I readit for the second time I can't still amazed how you were able to keep their original story twisted it and anyway make it so Chuck and Blair. Happy CB ️️️️️️️️
Klarobass chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
Thank you for writing this story, it's been a pleasure from the beginning to end, and it does make some things mentioned in the sequel, games more clear. So I'm glad I took the time to read and review this. Story. I also hope we can expect an update to games soon.

I really love how you had Blair come and see Chuck while he was talking with his dad. That way, it allows them to be on the same page in regards to their relationship, and not shelter in a storm of doubts, and stand Blair up like in the show. It makes me wonder if they had been on the same page, and had gone to Tuscany, how would their relationship have been different. I'm going to re-reading your first 9 chapters of games right after this story, some time this week. I hope you'll be able to continue with, and post new chapters of games in the new year.
Klarobass chapter 27 . 12/9/2015
This was a really great conclusion to what has been a really great story. I love your Georgina takedown and Blair's thoughts on it. I'm with her on that. I think Blair would defintly see Georgina as a worthy oppenant of Blair Waldorf. Maybe a bit crazier, but Blair's smarter, but a great oppenant all the same. I also love Blair and Chuck taking about their future and present and are on the same page in regards to their relationship.

I have to agree about Dan. By the end of the show I found myself loathing him. He comes off as a self-righteous, judgmental, hypocritical jerk now. I think it's the idea of Serena, and gaining access to her world that he was really drawn too. He's the worst. Which is a shame, because once upon a time I loved Dan Humphrey, now I can't stand him. Why he couldn't try and move forward with Serena in season 1 I'll never understand. He could have already tried.

I also love how you changed certain quotes in the dialogue to make it more relevant to the plot and the reality you've created with your story. I do hope to read your epilogue replicatively soon. Hopefully in the next couple of days, then I plan on re-reading your sequel
Klarobass chapter 26 . 11/30/2015
Dan needs to stop being so self-righteous. Ugh, he can be so bushwhack judgemental it grates my nerves at times. But the bigger issue. Someone really needs to take down Georgina, and I look forward to seeing Georgina's downfall at Blair's hand. She does make a great villian though.

I loved seeing Chuck, Blair, Nate and Serena, the non-judging breakfast club working together collaboratively together. Georgina better watch out, because Blair, Chuck, and Nate working to take down those who try and hurt Serena will be your downfall and don't stand a chance against the mighty non-judging breakfast club.

Also loved seeing Blair be blunt with Lily and getting her to see what kind of trouble Serena has got herself into, and choosing to stand beside her, no matter what she did.

Hope to read the last 2 chapters soon. Hopefully by the end of the week, if not sooner.
Klarobass chapter 25 . 11/28/2015
You did great with this chapter. Chuck is such a loyal big brother it warms my heart. He's so right, Eric deserves so much better than being someone's dirty secret. Asher was only interested in hinself to see what a great guy Eric is. I love Chuck and Eric's brotherly relationship, and will forever be bitter the show ruined it. And I'm glad Blair wasn't willing to just throw him v under the bus. It wasn't until he gave his blessing that she did so, and he tried to tell the truth, but even Jenny turned against him. In that moment I really disliked Jenny. It's obvious Eric really cared about her, despite the fact their from opposite worlds, only for her to turn against him. He deserves so much better than that.

Even if Chuck wasn't a major presence in this chapter, as he was with Bart for good bachelor party, and love how he managed to bond with Chuck. But he was still present by essence, through phone calls with Blair. I love that she was able to x trust him with her dilemma, and that a Chuck was able to help her come up with a solution. It really is conveyed how strong their love is for one another here. It's stronger than anything she ever felt towards Nate.

And Serena bombshell has just been dropped. I love Georgina as a villian. Along with Jack, she was my favorite villian on gossip girl. However, I always found this storyline of "I killed someone" to be a little absurd and it wasn't my favorite storyline in the show. Still, I know you'll do the storyline justice. And I look forward to the changes you make in the last 2 episodes told in 3 chapters, one which I'm sure is an epilogue of sorts. I look forward to seeing Georgina's downfall at Blair's hands. Looking forward to reading chapter 26 soon.
Klarobass chapter 24 . 11/18/2015
Not much change from canon, but s great chapter all the same. It was interesting to see Chuck and Blair's perspective on the whole Georgina drama. It's clear Chuck knows she's hiding something. He has this gift for reading people like an open book, it's something I've always loved about Chuck's character, among other things. Even Dan is worried about her, and when that happens, you just know somethings up with Serena.

The Blair, her minions and the Nelly Yuki bits were really fun to read. She was always the one was an even bigger over acheiever than Blair herself, so In turn became Blair's biggest threat to her admittance to Yale, but as usual, Blair always has plan. It's so subtle, yet so smart too. Nelly didn't even seem to suspect Blair's role in the sabatoge..

Wondering what Blair's next move against Jenny will be, as well as how she'll eliminate the whole Georgina problem from Serena. Once she learns what's going on between Serena and Georgina that is. I do wonder how it is Dan never knew how Sara was Georgina. If he wasn't gossip girl, I could on some level understand it. He was the outsider, and thus wasn't in a lot of their social circles. However, as gossip girl, he had an infinite amount of resources and information, and should have been able to figure out that Sara, was indeed, Georgina. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Georgina drama unfold and seeing how the rest of the story come to a close.
Klarobass chapter 23 . 11/16/2015
This was an excellent chapter. I really loved the change in atmosphere compared to what we got canonically. We have the minions still seeing Blair as there Queen, while Jenny is still trying to rise up the ranks. Glad that Blair was victorious for now. I have s feeling she'll bite back now though. And that should definitely be fun to read about.

I also love how much you have changed Chuck and Bart's relationship compared to the actual show this early on in the show's timeline. He actually seems to believe in his son, rather than believing the worst in him, without any proof. It seems he's trying to make an effort of building a relationship with Chuck, rather then being the overly strict and authorities father, who always believed the worst in Chuck, and I love that aspect in this story.

And ugh, Serena, kind of got on my nerves here. I get that you haven't gotten over the old Chuck, and with him liking to rule her up from time to time. But it's in the past, and not everything is Chucks fault. Especially since she didn't have even a scrap of proof that proved it was Chuck even in the slightest. I love how Blair basically came to Chucks defense, and justly so, even against her best friend. She knows Chuck, and knows why he would or wouldn't do something like that. But to see her come to Chucks defense just warms my heart. Looking forward to seeing what will happen next.
Klarobass chapter 22 . 11/5/2015
I really loved the changes you made to this chapter. Nate and that high horse of his. I get you feel betrayed, but v what about the fact that you actually slept with Serena, while dating Blair? I love how Blair told him off, and told him what a hypocrite he was being. And the fact she did it to salvage Chucks relationship to Nate really showed how devoted Blair is to Chuck and their c relationship. Their makeup scrne was great too, although if I were Chuck, I would made him earn it more.

Like the changes you made to the final scene, with them failing at dethroning Blair. I never understood why she didn't fight harder, or find some blackmail material to use as a contingency plan if anyone tried to dethrone her. Jenny better watch her back, because our Queen B is watching. I'm looking forward to how the power struggle between Blair and Jenny plays out. Obviously we know Blair will prevail in the end, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it unfolds. Will Chuck help her with her plan?

Love the changes you made to the Chuck and Nate showdown as well. O think Chuck was more sincere about his feelings towards Blair, just by the way he expressed it towards Nate. Not necessarily by words, but also by facial expression. Sometimes Chuck has a way of his feelings without words.

Love that Chuck was there for Blair when she thought v she was pregnant. That's the Chuck I love. The one that stands by Blair no matter what. Great job. Also love how he and Serena refuse to give up on her, even when she tries to drive them away. And yay, Chuck finally told Blair he loves her! That was such a perfect moment between them. Also love the meaning behind the cufflinks. It's like the Chuck version b of Blair giving him her heart. I look forward to reading more soon.
Klarobass chapter 21 . 11/2/2015
I'm glad that Chuck and Nate, and Blair made some progress with Nate and being friends with him again. They need him as a friend I think. One thing that bothered me with Nate in season 1, is the fact he always acted like he was better than Chuck and Blair in the relationship front. Even given the fact he cheated on Blair with Serena, and continued to have feelings for her, leading Blair on, while dating Blair. And in this story she finally decided to move on, date someone she's starting to legitimately love, not out of obligation and duty, but true love, and he decides to be judgmental about it. That's what zi don't get with season 1 Nate. He came across as hypocritical.

But here you had him start to have a sense of understanding in Chuck and Blair's relationship. I feel as if the lie they told to Nate and the public will come back to haunt them, and any progress they made with Nate in this chapter. However, the fact that he's starting to understand in this chapter, shows that there is hope in the future for them to be friends again if you ask me.

Your two scenes of smut in this chapter were super hot, and I loved them. Take it from Chuck and Blair to have sex in a public place. It's so naughty, but so Chuck and Blair if you ask me. Blair always loved the thrill of getting caught. It's interesting how Chuck brings out this more naughty side to her, yet he brings out the best in her at the same time. While she brings out this more gentle. Tendtr side to Chuck. A side to Chuck that she sees, but nobody else does. She truly brings out the best in Chuck and they bring out the best in each other.

It was clear when we first met headmistress queller she didn't understand how the world of the upper east side worked. She always has strict rules and authority, however she never understood the politics of running a school, with most students being privileged and coming from some of the most wealthiest and powerful families in New York Society. She v just didn't understand the politics of this in the grand scheme of things. The fact that Bart had to go to her board of directors to go above her head proves this. I know she wants to do what's best for the school. However when your clientele is as powerful as the Basses, Archibald's/Van Der Bikt's and the Van Der Wiodsen's, it's easier said then done.

And I love how you had them work together against Vanessa. They always did enjoy toying with her. We all know how Blair loves therr game of Angel versus devil. Chuck and Blair play it so convincingly. And in the end they won, without Vanessa being aware she lost. It was really great to see that.

I look forward to reading more very soon.
Klarobass chapter 20 . 10/25/2015
This was great. I really liked seeing Chuck involved in this chapter, like he wasn't canonically. It was great seeing him and Blair settle into a relationship, and seeing Chuck interact with her father. It's great that he approves of Chuck, given his reputation. He is so team Chuck it makes me smile. Even he can see how happy Chuck makes Blair, hopefully Nate will be able to see it soon too.

The flashback between Chuck, Blair and Bart was nice as well. As we all know Bart Bass is not an easy man to please. The fact that Blair was able to please Bart Bass speaks volumes to me. It really shows how good of an influence they are for each other. I look forward to reading your next chapters.
Klarobass chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
I'm happy she didn't go back to Nate. It allows for a real AU for the remainder of the story, so a huge thank you for that. I'm also glad there was a bit of angst though, it makes things more realistic to Chuck and Blair's characters if you ask me. Glad they came through in the end. Most fics end with her either going back to Nate, or kissing Nate to get back at Chuck. And while it does make things interesting in fics, it's nice to have that changed up once in awhile.

I can understand why Chuck was after to tell Nate though. One of Chucks biggest qualities has been loyalty to those he deems worthy. Such as Nate and Blair and Serena, as well as Lily So I understand his fears completely. It's just a shame Nate found out the way he did, and was so harsh about it. I do hope Nate will come around soon.