Reviews for Infinite Paths
Laud de Saturno chapter 29 . 8/26
Buen trabajo, puedo sugerir para la siguiente a Tora, no el anbu, el gato, no perdi la cabeza, pero la idea del terror de las pesadillas de cada genin que se cruzado él es hilarante, aunque no sé si ponerlo como asesino o berseker XD
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 29 . 8/21
I don't know if you've read Homestuck, but I can't help but feel that Jack Noir would make an extremely interesting Servant. He could easily fit Assassin given that in every single instance of his existence he managed to kill his Queen. He could probably cut it as a Saber, too, given that he always seems to use some sort of close range weapon.

Not to mention that in a story where the endgame bad guy is shattering reality and good guys are throwing around black holes, he still managed to remain a uniquely dangerous individual right up until the very end, and was probably one of the best developed characters in the entire comic.

Well, that's my suggestion. I love the story and I hope you update it soon!
Ale Ginger chapter 28 . 8/15
Can you do one with Gavin Free, from the Slo Mo Guys?
Analyn Rockwand chapter 29 . 8/11
Any chance to have Jetsream Sam (from "Metal Gear Rising") as a servant? 'Cuz that would be the HYPE!
drdeth2000 chapter 29 . 8/3
Great series of one shots, I look forward to the next. Have you considered the following:
Johnny Blaze - Ghost Rider
Mystique - Assassin
Any Assassin Creed
47 Hitman - Assassin
Gandalf - Caster
Belgarion - Caster (The Belgariad would give a few different classes)
WarDragonx 25 chapter 1 . 8/3
This one shot series greatly reminds me of another series for Familiar of Zero. As such I think it would be pretty funny if you brought a character from that manga, probably as a caster... Also any Dbz character would be really cool to. Specifically I was thinking about Krillin. He could be berserker or even archer if you spun it right, he could even have a noble phantasm based on how many times he's died, or be able to summon his wife. He would probably have to have a really low luck stat though...
Nirvana of Darkness chapter 7 . 8/2
we need Guts from Berserk!
The society of dungeon cores chapter 29 . 7/31
Darth vader-Beserker or Saber.
guest chapter 1 . 7/21
how about Gintoki Sakata from Gintama as Saber/Rider class

if he Saber class, his master is Kiritsugu and Shirou

if he Rider class, his master is Sakura

P.S: It will be hillarious if he keep slacking off and he say he didn't really interested with grail, since he prefer seven dragon balls instead holy grail
theflyingtankered chapter 29 . 7/19
Deadpool, the regenerating degenerate.
Assassin, cn, immune to telepathy thingy, phantasam is called regeneration, a
Mythfan chapter 25 . 7/19
Constantine fanboyish, here I come.
Ghost chapter 29 . 7/15
How about shoutmon has saver or ruler in the fourth holy grail war
Fr0stsamurai chapter 1 . 7/12
Personally, I think that having some Overwatch characters as Servants in a future chapter would fit the setting of Fate pretty well, considering how both heavily focus on the concept of heroes. Here are some potential Classes that I think each character would fit in (I kind of took some liberties with these, so feel free to change their Classes if you want)

Saber: Genji, Hanzo

Caster: Mei, Torbjorn, Junkrat, Lucio, Mercy, Symmetra

Archer: Soldier 76, Tracer, McCree, Zenyatta, Pharah

Rider:

Berserker: Bastion, Reinhardt, Roadhog, Winston, Zarya

Assassin: Widowmaker, Reaper, Ana
fadhielmq.fb chapter 29 . 7/11
another chapter please...
about next servant(s).. new ideas from me.. Eren Jaeger (attack of titans) as berserker and misaki ackerman (attack of titans too) as saber.. Ghost Rider as Rider.. hey.. His class just shown on his own name..
silversean24 chapter 29 . 7/7
Servant ideas:
Cloud Strife (FFVII)
Squall Leonhart (FFVIII)
Team RWBY and JNPR (RWBY)
Dante (DMC)
Ace (One Piece)
Goku (DBZ)
Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)
1,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »