Reviews for Infinite Paths
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 10 . 4/14
Sadly batman's right about kiritsugu not being much of a hero. After all kiritsugu is more morally gray and is necessarily evil. But he really does want to save people. Superhero morality is highly idealistic but causes large amounts of collateral damage in the form of innocent victims because they won't kill the villains.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 4/12
Dude, Try death and war from darksiders
Guest and a fan chapter 21 . 4/12
Excellent and very entertaining to the imagination.
I have some suggestions:
Dante Alighieri, the poet or the game character, who was a Templar Knight(Lancer, Berserker, Caster possibly, Saber)
Optimus Prime, movie or game (Saber, Lancer, Berserker, Saver, Rider, Ruler)
Ghost Rider (Rider obviously, Berserker, Caster possibly, Avenger)
Grimlock (Berserker, Saber)
Leonidas (Lancer, Saber, Ruler)
Hiccup (Rider)
There are also other classes such as Ruler, Saver, Avenger, Beast. Use them. I want to see how they would work
william8855 chapter 21 . 4/10
I have a Servant Suggestion for Beserker, a being of pure rage and hatred, DALEK X, otherwise known as The Dalek Inquisitor General from Doctor Who. After all, he carved a path of destruction so great in the Time War that even his own race, the brutal Daleks, fear his name.
I would say that superman's true name is clark kent, rather than kal-el
Actually, Sherlock holmes knows martial arts, and is shown to be very strong. maybe not heracles, but he's actually quite formidable.
Maybe your next subject could be Sora of Kingdom Hearts? Though, if you do use him, please mention that the Keyblade isn't his alone, but he is one of the few who can use it. Many people think it's something unique to Sora, Mickey, and Riku, but it was actually used by enough people to form two armies out of the users, detailed in the many, many spinoff games created for the license.
The mask should be sumond it would be halerious even more so if it is the cartoon version.
I think he would be caster
It would also be cool if jack rakan from negima was summand as buserker.
cooldownnow chapter 18 . 4/1
Shiroe the protagonist of the Anime/light novel series Log Horizon. Shiroe is really a normal boy but he and thousands of other people were somehow trapped in the video game Elder Tale. Shiroe would be well suited for the caster class, summoning his guild mates from his guild the titular Log Horizon like Zero caster summons his demons.
mr. 96 chapter 20 . 3/29
I have seven suggestions for you:
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) and Dante (Devil May Cry) as Sabers
Optimus Prime (Transformers) as either Rider or Berserker
Captain James T. Kirk (Star Trek) as Rider
The Doctor (Doctor Who) as Rider or Caster, starting out as the Tenth but regenerating into the Fourth
Death the Kid (Soul Eater) as Archer
And Crona (Soul Eater) as a Berserker who started out as a Saber.
number32 chapter 21 . 3/27
I had an idea of batman or even joker as assassin, Batman could be rider too with all of his vehicles.
Has anyone tried Gilderoy Lockhart from harry potter as Caster ?
Isame Kuroda chapter 21 . 3/21
This one-shot collection was Amazing. :)

If it was not a bother to you. Can I request Kamen Rider(s) for the future chapter?
You know Kamen Rider right? I would like to read Kamen Rider Wizard/Haruto Souma or Kamen Rider Kabuto/Tendou Souji.

Keep up the marvelous work!
and please write more!
Trapalan chapter 21 . 3/20
Heh. Gandalf.

Anyways, I suggest Battler Ushiromiya from Umineko, as Saber or Castor.
llat-2 chapter 20 . 3/13
Ratchet from the Ratchet and Clank series as an Archer, an Assassin or a Rider. :)
maybe even have ratchet whip out the GROOVITRON!
Zetsueno chapter 4 . 3/13
New suggestion: Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin as Saber under Kiritsugu. Perfect contrast in ideals as rurouni while perfect sync as Battoussai. Think of the potential!