Reviews for Infinite Paths
Kirosha chapter 30 . 3/26
Gordon Freeman from Half Life, because that crowbar has to be a noble phantasm.
fanficobsessed15 chapter 30 . 3/23
Just wanted to give you my piece of praise and encouragement.
Every single chapter is beautiful. New characters are brilliantly portrayed and integrated.
Now if only each chapter weren't so short...

Suggestions:
Eren from AoT as Berserker
Someone from One Piece: Caster Nami, Saber Zoro or Brook, Berserker Chopper, Archer Usopp... Great possibilities.
Wrath of The Sun Deity chapter 30 . 3/23
... You've done almost everyone I want to see... but Now I want to see these three: Benjamin Kirby Tennyson, Sasuke Uchiha and finally Shu(Blue Dragon).

Interesting fact: all three characters are voiced by the same guy - Yuri Lowenthal. For all of them, I want to see them at their best.

That means Shu(hopefully you've watched Blue Dragon before) uses Blue Dragon True Dragon form.

It's been said in True Hyper Sonic Vs True Blue Dragon Poll that Blue Dragon's True Form can blow up a planet.
Diaspared chapter 30 . 3/21
Hmm. I so rarely get to make suggestions based on what I'd like to see, so:

From Discworld: Carrot Ironfoundersson as Saber. Lord Vetinari as Assassin. Rincewind as Caster.

Other ideas: Corwin of Amber as Rider. Sauron as Caster. Shrek as Berserker. The Spectre as Avenger.

And a final, distinctly overpowred one: Moses as Caster.
OriksGaming chapter 6 . 3/20
Wait . . . Eragon had long hair? I don't recall it ever being mentioned as part of his appearance, as an elf/dragon rider or human, and I know for a fact that when he found Saphira's egg, he had short hair.
Zoro from One Piece like Berserker or Saber.
Great story, countine please.
Is Mogo also Type Mogo? And how should Gaia react to Mogo?
Alister131 chapter 6 . 3/11
OH as soon as I read this chapter name I recognized that title. I was incredibly happy and waiting for that Saphira reveal. I know I'm pretty late to the story, but I just wanted to comment on that. Yeah the movie really pissed me off. Especially the fight with Durza which was supposed to be an incredibly big deal was turned into he basically went down like a bitch in comparison.
Pulsar747 chapter 30 . 3/7
how about someone from fairy tail, the manga/anime? i want to see Natsu as berserker, Erza as saber, or Lucy as caster, or others I want you to surprise me! Have fun!
Lancer Fire chapter 30 . 3/7
How about something different, like have Takanuva, the Toa of light, be summoned as Avenger class? Might be a nice change from the rest?
KingChaot1c chapter 30 . 3/3
Damn im enjoying this story, for your next character could you do Lelouch from Code Geass?
Divio Hell chapter 30 . 2/26
Someone from Shaman King would be good - maybe Ren or Yoh since, you know...
Rowknan chapter 14 . 2/21
Love this chapter. My only complaint is that we didn't get to see Gilgamesh's fight with Alucard. That must have been one hell of a fight. Although how would prana work for Alucard? Would he draw it from Integra's master or would he use up his familiars as fuel. Speaking of Alucard's familiars could the grail even summon them? From my understanding each Heroic Spirit is a construct imitating the original soul. Would the millions of souls stuck in Alucard be constructed in the same manner?
Rowknan chapter 25 . 2/13
This was great. Is there any possibility that you could write a chapter with Constantine as a master instead of a Servant? Perhaps he dukes it out with Gilgamesh with a Saber Heracles.
1,756 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »