Reviews for Infinite Paths
TimeLordLucario chapter 18 . 13h
Archers tracing doesnt work like that
bowser3000000 chapter 27 . 8/2
Great story my options for servants
Caster Nanoha Takamachi
Berserker The Incredible Hulk
Saber Darth Vader
Rider Ghost Rider
Assassin Grahim (The Legend of Zelda)
Archer Madoka Kaname
Lancer Ephraim (Fire Emblem)
Lu Bane Na chapter 27 . 7/31
After seeing this, I would love to see Chuck Norris but he isn't dead yet. Could you perhaps do someone from Akame ga Kill next?
Lu Bane Na chapter 20 . 7/31
Bugs can die. Just dip him in some of the Judge's 'Dip.'
Lu Bane Na chapter 7 . 7/31
Man, based on the title, I said 'They Call Me...Tater Salad.'
I hope you do The Doctor from Doctor who next, I can just see him going around saying hi to old friends and generally annoying people
Analyn Rockwand chapter 27 . 7/27
Maybe Kurosaki Ichigo as the next servant? Saber, obviously.
Analyn Rockwand chapter 23 . 7/27
Severus Snape. This is now my favorite servant out of all the ones you wrote about. You captured his character well.
How about Agent Smith from the Matrix as Assassin?
kylereece47 chapter 27 . 7/20
Nice chapter! I agree, Doom is probably one of the most underrated Marvel villains, at least from what I've seen and heard.

By the way, here's an idea for a Servant: How about...The Doctor as Caster? And his Noble Phantasm is his regeneration cycle and/or past selves?
Element-OverLord chapter 27 . 7/20
Can You Possibly Add Any Of These Servants If You Wanted To?:
Saber: Alphamon (Digimon)
Archer: Pit (Kid Icarus)
Lancer: Remilia Scarlet (Touhou Project)
Rider: Fox McCloud or Wolf O'Donell (Star Fox)
Caster: Magus/Janus (Chrono Trigger)
Assassin: Solid Snake or Raiden/Jack The Ripper (Metal Gear)
Berserker: Ragna The Bloodedge (BlazBlue)
Avenger: Starkiller (Star Wars)
Shielder: The General (Megaman X4)
Savior: Amaterasu (Okami)

GOOD LUCK!
ShadeDurza chapter 27 . 7/19
I have an Idea for a character, although you might not be able to do much with it. Simo "Simuna" Hayha was a Finnish sniper who fought in the Winter War, a conflict in 1939-1940 wherein the USSR invaded Finland. Simo Hayha was an expert sniper who used Finnish M / 28-30 rifles-WITHOUT telescoping sights-and killed at least 505 men over a 100 day period. The highest sniper kill count in history. The Soviets nicknamed him "White Death" and the rock group Sabaton made a song about him. He survived at one point having his left cheek shot off, and was widely respected after the war, being personal friends with Finland's president. This is all on Wikipedia BTW. He would obviously be the Archer class of Servant. DOn't know if it could work, but he IS a real-life hero so I thought it was worth proposing.
Hercules8 chapter 27 . 7/17
First I like say how this an awesome story! So here are some ideas I had for Servants for your story, Raiden from Mortal Kombat he could be Caster but with higher parameters because you know he is a god. Another one would be having the Hulk as Berserker serving Illya.
Mr. Trickman chapter 19 . 7/15
Since superheroes are okay. How about Tommy Oliver summoned in the Rider class as either the Green or White Power Ranger? It would be awesome for a not so obvious Noble Phantasm to be the ability to summon his friends as allies. Not to mention their Zords to combine with his. I can actually imagine Gil wanting their Zords for himself.
dragonseeker79 chapter 27 . 7/14
You sir, are really good at writing these. I don't know if you are willing to write video game characters as servants, but there are two characters I'd like to see.

Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles as a Saber.

And Pit from Kid Icarus Uprising as Archer.
1,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »