Reviews for Fool's Hope
bluelightsaber12 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Zipitnow chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Mmmmmm...cookie dough, hahahahahaha,
Zipitnow chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Yay, I read that book too and really enjoyed it, and I loved the Aryn/Zeerid pairing, thanks for the the great read, now if someone could just get Shan and Malcolm to finally hook up, the dopes...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I did find this part of the Old Republic back story probably the saddest in the whole game, and you've encapsulated it wondrously.
schmooker chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Awwww, so good! I really loved this story, it is just so heartbreaking. Can you please write more Malgus/Eleena stories? There aren't any here! (Even as I'm typing this review next to an ad for SW Old Republic with Malgus front and center...)
hatenn1991 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I like it so much´╝üYou've rewritten their last moment from Eleena's point so vividly. Especially the last sentence. Really this is the only fanfiction of Eleena and Malgus I've met and it can't be better.
Jocasta Silver chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Beautiful, you really dug into Eleena's feelings and made this seem both accurate and poignant.
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Beautiful! I loved the bond between Aryn and Zeerid, they are both individuals who have suffered, and have found the strength they needed to go on in each other.