Reviews for Black and White
littlemsstrawberry chapter 9 . 4/15
I agree. Merlin did not explain and show enough what happened between Morgana and aithusa. Glad you wrote this. Hope you can update
Elizabeth chapter 9 . 1/27
Would you please continue the story! It breaks my heart to have Morgana life in that situation!
livingarandomreality chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Oh wow, this story has jumped to the top of my list for favorite fics! The bond between Aithusa and Morgana was the best thing to happen in the 5th series and you make even that so much better. I never thought that I could hate the Sarrum than I did from the show but you made that happen too (he died way to nicely in the show if you ask me!) They pissed Aithusa off so much that she roared at them, I love protective Aithusa, well I love Aithusa no matter what but still. I think it shows the strength of Morgana's love that even though love has only ever gotten her hurt before, that love and loyalty never wavers as long as she's loved in return. I'm so excited for more and I hope you update soon because I'm addicted!
GuardianJo chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
i can't believe that i actually cried. So cruel
hillevi chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Pretty please! just let them out of that pit!
pleasepleaseplease!
Hillevi chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Just a little nudge to tell you we are so in need of a new chapter...
;)
sergeik chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
In a way I'm not sure about this chapter if I'm honest. I never actually got the impression that he raped her to be honest. I prefer it when characters don't fall into these cliches of doing what most people assume they'd do if they had a pretty woman tied in a hole in the ground. But I know a lot of people did infer that he did rape her. So I understand why you went there. It was well written and very believeable. Although did kind of slightly skip a tniy bit in the middle because in my own head her and Morgause had most definetly done the deed, but thats my own head canon. Because seriously sister do not look at each other like that.

I can't wait for more of Aithusa's thoughts on things especially as we've yet to hear that for a few chaptera aside from the not making noises about her pain stuff. I personally am really waiting for when they get out and what happens afterwards because that seems to be like it'll be a much harder journey and change their relaitonship even more than what is happening in this pit. In the pit they just have to survive once they are out it'll effect them even more I think, they'll be free to think of things in a different way once they aren't just trying to survive day to day in that pit.

I can't wait for the rest, I'm sure whatever you have planned will be wonderful. It's been amazing so far, good luck with the rest.
Your Favourite Oxymoron chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Poor Morgana! Crap! That chapter was intense but you handled it really well, especially considering how dark it was.
Out of curiosity will you include other characters like Arthur and Merlin in future chapters? I don't think that this story needs them but it would be interesting to see how you would include them.
hillevi chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Poor poor Morgana! And Sarrum should keep his promise!
And I think you handeled it as good as one could. Rape and the consequences are awful, but Aithusas wings will be free and that makes it worth it for Morgana.
Poor Aithusa will probably be so so sad for what Morgana had to do, and as sweet Aithusa is in a mission to strengten the good in Morgana, the white in her blackness, she will start now to heal Morganas spirit.
Morgana is a victim now, but she will realise that she also got a lot of information that she could use for their escape.
Thank you for writing!
hillevi again chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
If you decide to go fairly canon, please make Athur react more against Sarrum, who basically sat at Arthurs table bragging about how he raped his sister.
Even if Morgana is Arthurs enemy that felt so so wrong! And even if I usually do not like Gwen, I sort of liked her (brainwashed) here as she obviously felt disgusted by Sarrum.
sergeik chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
These two are so alike in so many ways, trying to keep their true pain frmo each other. Morgana willing to do anything to try to give aithusa some relief and Aithusa tyring to cnoceal her agony to give Morgana some slight solace. I fear its only going to get worse for them because even if Morgana is able to get the Sarrum to unchained Aithusa a little, aithusa will know that Morgana had to pay a price for it.
Hillevi chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Aithusa has become Morganas child in a way. Morgana herself would gladly die, but she cant stand Aithusa being hurt. And in a way Aithusa feels the same, holding back her whimpers of pain, so not to worry Morgana.
THis is such a loving and caring relationship and you write it so beautifully I am really moved.
I think I can guess what will come, and I feel sorry for Morgana, but if that means Sarrum will free Aithusas wings I think Morgana thinks it is wort it, you would for a child.
And after that sacrefice of Morgana for Aithusa, it would be hard for her to deny Morgana anything.

If you feel like it you could go with canon, and add your own flavour of beautiful writing to it, and in the end, oh please! give them a happy ending.
Your Favourite Oxymoron chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
It's really nice to have a story that I stared with and is still continuing (especially since way too many good stories are abandoned after 5 chapters)!
That place sounds like hell, Morgana is probably the strongest character on the show to survive a situation like that.
Please update soon!
hillevi chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I cant understand how you do it, but Morgana and Aithusa together in this awful pit still manages to be cute together. Their gentleness and care is really heart warming!
And thank you for your little spoiler it made me much much calmer! I do trust you!
And take care, and perhaps try a remedy i have... dark rum, in a cup of hot milk and one spoon of hunny.. stir and drink and sleep very well..
Your Favourite Oxymoron chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
An M rating can't mean anything good for Morgaba and Aithusa.
I think that the Sarrum is a really vague, open ended character in the show, so as long as you make him seem heartless, he will be in-character. I really like how youve potrayed him.