Reviews for Don't Give Up
K chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
21st Fanfic. This is happening, really happening to me right now - i'm still reviewing. Its really nice and warm and fluffy, just like how fanfics are supposed to be at 12:00 in the morning.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Very sweet.
DaDrackon chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I have my own FanFic, but I like yours

Thanks
Da_Drackon
no white horse for me chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I can't even...I'm just gonna go die in a corner because of the perfection of this story. Excuse me a moment
xxInNirvanaStay chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This started out great but I felt that the ending was bit abrupt - like I wasn't expecting that kissing scene at all! I wish this had been a little longer and you had written more about Ginny and Hermione but nevertheless, it still a cute one-shot all the same!
As much as I've always found that scene hilarious, I did feel sorry for Ginny and I like how she had someone there for her.
Although, I must say Hermione really surprised me; I wouldn't have expected her to the mastermind behind the valentine! ;)
unspeakable49 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Awwww. I wish this was longer. :(
diggzer chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Aww!
UndeservingHero chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That was different. But I liked it very much. Nice sweet short bit of fluff.
Raasberries chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Awe! the pairing was misleading! haha but this was a great story all in all lolol :)
Korrasami forever chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I like this story! I am also a HUGE Harry/Hermione fan, as you can see by my username!
theartofwords12 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Not a Harry/Ginny fan but i like the idea of the conversation after Ginny sends Harry the valentines. You've also kept the characters true to their forms. It would have been nice if it was longer but I liked it so keep writing!

Say thanks to smutterling for this review, she recommended you and I'm glad she did

Theartofwords12
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Harry and Ginny are awesome! Great job with the story. I always felt bad for Ginny in that scene. :)

-Charmy
RubyFehu chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Awwwww that was soooo cute! I loved it 3 *has a fangirl moment* they're one of my OTP's :)
hold.on.till.the.night.zzz chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
love your descriptions. great job.
HinnyandRomione4ever chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
After reading your candy floss story, I wanted to see what else you have written. Again, if you haven't seen the other review, your a great author! I already loved Hinny and everytime I see another cute Hinny story, it makes me love it more! Great Job! :)