Reviews for Reaper's Blood: Reincarnated
RenTianYou chapter 6 . 10/2
... THAT FUCK SISTER?
lara5170 chapter 62 . 8/28
I had a hard time getting into the sister and the Naruto double. I kind of wish Naruto had more power but I am looking forward to reading more of your work
Kingkong101 chapter 62 . 8/12
EMO GOTH NARUTO SUCKS
Mac-man3779 chapter 2 . 7/14
Naruto is supposed to WIN his fight with Mizuki!
man why you have to kill off iruka
blukmage19r2 chapter 10 . 2/20
Poor Konoha villagers; they have the most serious case of wanton cowardice due to alepoúphobia (fear of foxes). And they let out their frustrations on Naruto and foxes alike.
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Shameful...
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
Bah, why does this have to be so damn complicated? and seriously, a Doujutsu that gives you things that can be trained? granted he can make a sword from nothing but other then that its all trainable things, speed, agility, strength etc.

And why make it so complicated? why not simply give him a bloodline? not it has to be spirits possession, meeting your mother for tests, spirit worlds, trapped spirits bla blah blah.

it just seems like an awful lot of unnecessary things for a bloodline, and its a bad one aswell, you cant even use it, cause it will kill if you use it to much.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Didnt like it at all. However to be fair, I dont like this in canon either, its so very VERY forced, theres no way in hell this could happen in the village, same with Narutos pranks, its so forced, it cant actually happen. As a matter of fact, I think I remember The Hokage WATCHING this scene in is magic 8-ball or whatever, and simply waiting it out, he could easily have sent an ANBU there during this fight with time to spare before the killing blow.
jtscores chapter 28 . 7/31/2016
This story is unnecessarily vague in both it's descriptions and storytelling in general. There are too many shortcuts being taken for the sake of time, it seems. What makes it even more annoying is that this is a great plot to write a story along, but it's not living up to what I would expect such a creative idea to show how good I think it could be. It's an interesting idea, but it isn't being executed the way it should be.

You just tell us "This happened" without any sort of explanation or reason as to how or why it came to pass.

"After a week of training their asses off, It was time to get ready." Okay, well what did they do and how did it help them?

"During their training the day before D-Day, Naruto had suffered a serious injury and wound up unconscious and he wasn't waking up..." Oh no! What happened to him? How did he get hurt? No answer given. Also, was Naruto training by himself so no one saw his injury? That would have made sense to not explain, but at least say that no one knew what happened because they weren't there to see it, and if they were at the training with Naruto that he suffered an injury in, tell us what the hell it was. But still no answer. It was just a shortcut for you to set up some sort of climactic "hero swoops in and saves the day" cliché, that's what it was.

You've already altered the cannon story, so why can't you alter the part where he is late to the fight? Just have him show up with his team at the bridge to fight Haku while the Demon Brothers(who are very obviously NOT still tied up because Zabuza got information about the Konoha teams from Gozu and Meizu) take on Kiba and Shino. Haku traps Naruto and Hinata in the ice mirror domes and have to fight their way out. Kurenai and Anko fight Zabuza and eventually they all come to either a stalemate or the Konoha teams win before Gato comes and then some cannon stuff. For instance, Zabuza goes massacre mode on the thugs Gato brought with him and then he dies or something. Or maybe Naruto goes on a killing spree with Kyuubi's chakra because he got angry from something(Zabuza/ Gato and their attitudes, maybe, or Haku hurts Hinata). Then maybe the other genin have to deal with the knowledge that they saw their friend murder a ton of people in front of them for some tension in the friendship that they later have to fix and come together for something bigger than themselves later on. Set up something cool with what you have.

Oh well, time to keep reading and find out how this goes down. I hope that you're a better author now then you were when you wrote this so that I don't want . Buh bye
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 7/20/2016