Reviews for The Ramblings of a Warped Mind
Vikings1022 chapter 58 . 7/10
Is it bad that this is my favorite one?
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 42 . 6/16
Shit. This is another grand idea that needs to be slashed out into a full blown story...! Damn you (but not really)

HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 40 . 6/16
*keels over* Ahahhahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!

HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 39 . 6/16
Omg yeeees! Lil Red was one of my fave stories growing up!

HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 35 . 6/16
I think this would be a wonderful full-fledged story! Omg, Robin Hood Penny! The possibilities are endless! *squee*

HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 26 . 6/16
Shit, her line that explains genies reminds me of this book series I used to love reading growing up. I don't remember the name, tho...

HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 25 . 6/16
*squeals* Omg yeeeeez! I've changed my mind, this is my new fave!

HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 19 . 6/16
Not a vamp fan but... Okay, Vamp!Penny would be hot as fuck. And Shelly helping her feed? Omfgyeeees!

HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 16 . 6/16
So far this is my fave chapter! I'm super excited to read the rest!

Rokimbo chapter 89 . 12/19/2015
Cabin in the Woods... love the movie and I enjoyed this chapter immensely! :-)
EmilyEverlasting chapter 94 . 10/11/2015
Oh man, this was very sad. I had such a feeling of dread as soon as Missy was mentioned. Anyway, very good chapter, potent in the feels category. I think leaving the ending made it even stronger, leaving it unanswered, but at the same time knowing how it probably is. And of course, our favorite Penny, strong and empathetic, caring deeply about people that need it.
kimjo2 chapter 94 . 10/11/2015
Have I told you lately that I love you? Mere words cannot express how much I love you, oh glorious scribe of shennyland. Thanks so much
JustMyLuckiness chapter 94 . 10/9/2015
So sad, but with the grains of hope. Nicely done on this particular apocalypse story. Thank
Limaro chapter 94 . 10/8/2015
Beautiful and tragic and sparse and mysterious. Always a treat to see a new story hear and I do love a post apocalyptic tale. You always leave me wanting more!
BreathlessFaith chapter 94 . 10/8/2015
Well that was disturbingly sad.
1,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »