Reviews for The Chronicles of an Uzumaki and a Goddess
DomonicDarkblood chapter 4 . 7/23
I enjoyed this story, short though it was.
I hope you find a way to continue this story and any others you have.
oh, and as far as Mito is concerned, if you want an idea, why not try making her heterochromatic? (multiple/Different eye colors in-case you didn't know)
a grey eye and a purple/violet* eye might be a good one.
*whatever kushina's eye color was
arinasution5 chapter 4 . 7/17
Uyy
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 4 . 6/25
Why no update for so long! I just found this and it's not that bad, has potential. Some sentences miss commas, but that's a minor thing.
Voidful chapter 4 . 5/27
Update Please! This is a very well written story which I want to continue reading!
aztaniaDoge chapter 4 . 4/17
I am left wanting for more. I beg you with all ny life to please release another chapter. PLEEEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE! The plot is rarely used and I love you story so much! PLEEEAAASSSEEE! *puppy eyes no jutsu*
Reality check chapter 1 . 3/23
Please continue this looking forward reading rest story Thank you
redwolf23456 chapter 4 . 3/22
Great story so far
rafael luiz frota chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Muito boa essa fic, espero que você não demore muito para postar o próximo capítulo.
Leonard chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I like this story I hope you'll make a sequel to it I really appreciate it thank you and can you think you can make it a little longer happy holidays and a happy new year
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
when is this fic going to update? it's kinda interesting...
Sidynei437 chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
posta mais capítulos a história é muito boa o que será que a deusa kami e yami vão aprontar?, tem como postar no social spirit cara porfavor?
monkiepawn chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
No idea if I should follow this one. The story was good, there is a LOT of FF of Naruto so I cant say this looks original but I can say that it hooked me.
But the real problem is that the first chapter was written almost 3 years ago. So maybe I would need to re read all chapters every update for forgetting what was happening after such long time.
Dont get me wrong, you are sacrificing your time doing something you like and you are sharing it.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
I have a question, is Miko a disguised Amaterasu?
FairyTail-Narutofan236 chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
I really like the story I hope you continue writing more chapters for this
Dimmortal chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
I have a comment about how your handling naruto's view of sasuke. I don't get why people say part 1 sasuke got special treatment from other ninja when nothing in canon supports that. He trained for a long time to get the fireball technique which should have been easy for an uchiha. Sasuke may have been a did but he did work for his skills and he only really picked on naruto because naruto was weaker than him. Just because you have talent doesn't mean you don't work hard. Other than that I like the fic it's an interesting take on this idea. Keep up the good work.