Reviews for The Chronicles of an Uzumaki and a Goddess
Lenny mosca chapter 3 . 2/25
I see you should make a sequel and this time make it a little bit longer
Fanfic reader240 chapter 3 . 2/21
Great story so far, I can't wait for a new update. Also don't listen to the people who are trying to correct you on historical or a religious way that you put YOUR story in. This is YOUR story not theirs so do what you want, this is fanfiction not some articles on history. You write what you wanted, we read it, and loved it so far so don't stop what your doing.
lordr3v3ng3 chapter 1 . 2/10
hey i would like to tell u that i love this fic and i am happy to see this updated and cant wait for the nexxt one plz dont let this fic die it is one of the best i have read yet but also the shortest so far lol
lordr3v3ng3 chapter 3 . 2/6
hey i love this story glad for the update plz keep them coming
FatalityMass chapter 3 . 2/4
Ha Hinata is weird! Good job! I can't wait to read what happens next!
FatalityMass chapter 2 . 2/4
Nice chapter! I like it!
FatalityMass chapter 1 . 2/4
Wow. This is pretty darn cool!
kuro yaksha chapter 3 . 1/28
one of the best fics idea of story is best please don't stop story like some idiots
The Truth of Words chapter 3 . 1/18
Before you continue with this story I would recommend doing a bit of study. I am not saying the story is bad, the premise is quite good actually, I am merely saying you are making so many mistakes though it isn't funny. On more thing is that Amaterasu in the Shinto religion is already married and the single time she TRIED to be unfaithful to her husband she was trapped in a mirror for 500 years.
The Truth of Words chapter 2 . 1/18
More historical and religious mistakes.
The Truth of Words chapter 1 . 1/18
Incorrect there was but a single head of the Shinto religion and according to historical records and such Kami was Male not female, it has only been said and popularized in modern media for the last 50 years.
Yako-Tsuki chapter 1 . 1/3
question, who is Kami ?, do not know if you know that Kami is a Japanese deity Sharpness wide apart Yami is not a major deity
BlitzHawke chapter 3 . 1/1