Reviews for Take Two Tonight and One in the Morning
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow. You're a very good writer. This is one of the first of Tiva, that I've read-and I've read a lot, that really captures Ziva's attitude and her reaction when she's feeling a lot of emotion. I really enjoyed reading this. You gave it a real beauty. It didn't sound like sex, cause it wasn't. They were making love. And you just did a fantastic job at showing that. So please, keep writing.
talesunwritten chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
sd;flkjaer;lkjsdf I can't. I just can't. Too many feels. *explodes*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Delicious! Made me smile,
MidnightWinter chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Amazing!

I read this last night before the new ncis episode and i guess you really don't have to add AU to the summery.

I feel bad for Ziva no matter how much of a horrible person her father was i still feel bad for her.

Great one shot :)
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Interesting tag and great writing to boot.

Thanks - I hope you'll write more for this camp. :)
starryjules chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
"When she crumbles, she takes what little self she has left and give it to him because at this point they're too together to fall apart and too stubborn to want anything but everything."

Wow, I refuse to even remotely call this smut, because it is far too elegant and beautiful for such a trivial word. I absolutely adored this, and I hope you continue writing for NCIS because you have a fantastic grasp on the voices of these characters. Thank you for sharing!
feren chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
perfet
Jerseycaramel chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Amazing
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
:) Now that is a story I have been waiting years for! That was beautiful, I love the angst with the happy ending so to speak! The promo to this episode has got me really unsure, I want this to bring tiva together, I just can't help thinking it may push them apart! Anyways... Would love to read more from you!
Maybe a second chapter in this would be lovely!
Court :)
person chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Seriously awesome. Don't,stop writing, you are amazing!