Reviews for Sleepless in Selsey
b-tamin chapter 4 . 3h
Christ, this is definitely not enough. this is incredible, but disappointing at the end, only because it ended at the beginning of their relationship. I would /love/ to see more of this. please write a sequel..
So1Thought chapter 4 . 1/21
Lovely, witty and so hilarious. I love this. XD
'The little beast better get into Slytherin...' XDDDD And just the tiny details like how Scorpius and Albus 'fled' instead of just left really does inject an undercurrent of humour. Brilliant.
I love how you got rid of Ginny.
withoutwingsx chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Sweet and completely realistic. Children can be incredibly devious
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
:-)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Your fics have kept me up till 5a.m.! No regrets, but I think I'll sleep before reading more. Loved this story as well, Scorpius and Albus are ridiculously cute (so is Drarry, ofc)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
I love all your characters. Every single one. LOVE THEM.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
I LOVE SCORPIUS AND ALBUS OMG your characterisation of them is quite unique and I absolutely adore them and their deviousness!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
HAHA this is so cute! Loving the plot
onetree chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
I loved this story!
mary chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
i love this fic
livinginanigloo chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
I absolutely adore this story. Especially Scorpius and Albus. They are just so so precious! I have been reading many of your stories these days and I enjoyed each and every single one of them so far:D
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
I loved everything about this story, and your note at the end about your own daughter just made everything so much better. I love how you portrayed all the characters, and the plot was great!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 4 . 3/4/2015