Reviews for Sleepless in Selsey
bxk-freakazoid chapter 4 . 7/26
I am quite the sucker fr stories where arch rivals of highschool (or long ago) are set up by their children in te future. Nd i must say ur story is one of the best ive read on that topic! The characters are exquisitely realistic. I love how you have portrayed all of them. I loved te friendship between scorp nd pansy, albus and rose. Nd of rose being as intelligent as hermoine. And how albus nd scorpius are. Well darn it, i loved ALL of the story!
You knw, as the cheesiest person ever, id love to read an epilogue of this story where albus nd scorpius fall fr each other nd harry nd draco find out to their amused delight.
U knw. Coz im a sucker for that. Fufufu :-)
Bloody brilliant story.
Keep writing!
solisurya chapter 4 . 7/9
This is great. I always envisioned Draco to be like this as a man. Older, wiser but still quite cynical. Harry's portrayal is also spot on. This is a unique take on Drarry, I think. Grown-up men making informed decisions(but still with a hint of adventure that romance provides). Not hate suddenly and inexplicably transforming into all-consuming love and passion, as is portrayed in many fics.
Keep up the good work!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 2 . 6/26
Can I just talk about how Albus has A HIDDEN ILLEGAL WAND.
ZombiesInMay chapter 4 . 6/7
..honestly...this was a freaking brilliant idea..I'm at a loss of what to say other than it was brilliantly written and I hunger for more of your work xD so ...I'm delighted to be "following" your works thank you
bluegreengay chapter 4 . 6/1
Brilliant.
Oh my gosh! I loved this! This renewed my love for drarry after months on end of schoolwork. So beautiful.
reved-evasion chapter 4 . 2/28
I really like this story !
b-tamin chapter 4 . 2/5
Christ, this is definitely not enough. this is incredible, but disappointing at the end, only because it ended at the beginning of their relationship. I would /love/ to see more of this. please write a sequel..
So1Thought chapter 4 . 1/21
Lovely, witty and so hilarious. I love this. XD
'The little beast better get into Slytherin...' XDDDD And just the tiny details like how Scorpius and Albus 'fled' instead of just left really does inject an undercurrent of humour. Brilliant.
I love how you got rid of Ginny.
withoutwingsx chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Sweet and completely realistic. Children can be incredibly devious
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
:-)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Your fics have kept me up till 5a.m.! No regrets, but I think I'll sleep before reading more. Loved this story as well, Scorpius and Albus are ridiculously cute (so is Drarry, ofc)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
I love all your characters. Every single one. LOVE THEM.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
I LOVE SCORPIUS AND ALBUS OMG your characterisation of them is quite unique and I absolutely adore them and their deviousness!