Reviews for Sleepless in Selsey
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 4 . 2/16
This was very cute! The kids and Pansy especially were awesome
Riya1112 chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
I really loved this story. It was so cute.
Riya1112 chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
I really loved it! It was really cute and sweet.
Song Angel chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
I love this story so much.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 4 . 7/14/2017
Super cute!
Inconclusive chapter 4 . 7/12/2017
Great story! Very sweet.
doodlebugknits chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
I'm sure I must have read this before, but it's just so dang cute. This was a really great adaptation, and honestly it makes way more sense that a kid would be obsessed with the man on the radio, and not an adult.
SnarkyBubble chapter 4 . 6/21/2017
I saw a rec for this on tumblr and loved it! Great characterization and pacing of the story. I especially loved how scorpius enlisted pansy's help. Love daddy Draco and Harry :)
deletebye chapter 3 . 6/3/2017
Love the story
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 4 . 5/3/2017
I love Sleepless is Seattle, so when I found the I shouted of emotion :')
Was incredible! The little Albus very worry of his Dad, is so cute.
AnyankaEllie chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
Thanks for the story, it really was nice and very interesting )
babyvfan chapter 4 . 3/16/2017
This was cute
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Oooooooh helll. But also awwwwww. Albus and Scorpius playing matchmakers for their dads
barbaravitoriatp chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
Gostei bastante da fanfic, foi bonita e adoravel de se ler. Incrível que o plano de Albus e Scorp deu certo e seus pais se juntaram u.u agora eu só desejo uma boa continuação porque eu amei esse filme e essa versão drarry foi show.
mommyroadrunner chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
I loved this one too! So adorable! You're a brilliant writer. Also I can relate to your desire to GPS chip your daughter, I find myself wondering if I'll get away with it when my 2 year old daughter is older. The never seemed to be a scary place before she came around.. I'm rambling, sorry. Thank you for this gem.