Reviews for Sleepless in Selsey
Super cute!
Inconclusive chapter 4 . 7/12
Great story! Very sweet.
doodlebugknits chapter 4 . 7/7
I'm sure I must have read this before, but it's just so dang cute. This was a really great adaptation, and honestly it makes way more sense that a kid would be obsessed with the man on the radio, and not an adult.
SnarkyBubble chapter 4 . 6/21
I saw a rec for this on tumblr and loved it! Great characterization and pacing of the story. I especially loved how scorpius enlisted pansy's help. Love daddy Draco and Harry :)
crazyfangirl107 chapter 3 . 6/3
Love the story
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 4 . 5/3
I love Sleepless is Seattle, so when I found the I shouted of emotion :')
Was incredible! The little Albus very worry of his Dad, is so cute.
AnyankaEllie chapter 4 . 3/26
Thanks for the story, it really was nice and very interesting )
babyvfan chapter 4 . 3/16
This was cute
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/16
Oooooooh helll. But also awwwwww. Albus and Scorpius playing matchmakers for their dads
barbaravitoriatp chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
Gostei bastante da fanfic, foi bonita e adoravel de se ler. Incrível que o plano de Albus e Scorp deu certo e seus pais se juntaram u.u agora eu só desejo uma boa continuação porque eu amei esse filme e essa versão drarry foi show.
mommyroadrunner chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
I loved this one too! So adorable! You're a brilliant writer. Also I can relate to your desire to GPS chip your daughter, I find myself wondering if I'll get away with it when my 2 year old daughter is older. The never seemed to be a scary place before she came around.. I'm rambling, sorry. Thank you for this gem.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
Lord this was such a cute story. Not OOC at all, very realistic and the plot was great! Loved it
TessaGray234 chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
Sleepless! Neat!
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Please write a sequel to this! :)
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
My mother adored 'An Affair to Remember' and 'Sleepless in Seattle'. I always liked the former, but found the second to be highly unrealistic. You setting the tale in a magical world where the two romantic leads knew each other long ago is much better and more believable in my opinion. And that's funny about the gps. I've used Find my iPhone to track my sister and grandparents when they travel, lol.