Reviews for Sleepless in Selsey
Barbara Vitoria chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
Gostei bastante da fanfic, foi bonita e adoravel de se ler. Incrível que o plano de Albus e Scorp deu certo e seus pais se juntaram u.u agora eu só desejo uma boa continuação porque eu amei esse filme e essa versão drarry foi show.
mommyroadrunner chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
I loved this one too! So adorable! You're a brilliant writer. Also I can relate to your desire to GPS chip your daughter, I find myself wondering if I'll get away with it when my 2 year old daughter is older. The never seemed to be a scary place before she came around.. I'm rambling, sorry. Thank you for this gem.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
Lord this was such a cute story. Not OOC at all, very realistic and the plot was great! Loved it
TessaGray234 chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
Sleepless! Neat!
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Please write a sequel to this! :)
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
My mother adored 'An Affair to Remember' and 'Sleepless in Seattle'. I always liked the former, but found the second to be highly unrealistic. You setting the tale in a magical world where the two romantic leads knew each other long ago is much better and more believable in my opinion. And that's funny about the gps. I've used Find my iPhone to track my sister and grandparents when they travel, lol.
bxk-freakazoid chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
I am quite the sucker fr stories where arch rivals of highschool (or long ago) are set up by their children in te future. Nd i must say ur story is one of the best ive read on that topic! The characters are exquisitely realistic. I love how you have portrayed all of them. I loved te friendship between scorp nd pansy, albus and rose. Nd of rose being as intelligent as hermoine. And how albus nd scorpius are. Well darn it, i loved ALL of the story!
You knw, as the cheesiest person ever, id love to read an epilogue of this story where albus nd scorpius fall fr each other nd harry nd draco find out to their amused delight.
U knw. Coz im a sucker for that. Fufufu :-)
Bloody brilliant story.
Keep writing!
solisurya chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
This is great. I always envisioned Draco to be like this as a man. Older, wiser but still quite cynical. Harry's portrayal is also spot on. This is a unique take on Drarry, I think. Grown-up men making informed decisions(but still with a hint of adventure that romance provides). Not hate suddenly and inexplicably transforming into all-consuming love and passion, as is portrayed in many fics.
Keep up the good work!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
Can I just talk about how Albus has A HIDDEN ILLEGAL WAND.
ZIMMayshowers chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
..honestly...this was a freaking brilliant idea..I'm at a loss of what to say other than it was brilliantly written and I hunger for more of your work xD so ...I'm delighted to be "following" your works thank you
bluegreengay chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
Brilliant.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
Oh my gosh! I loved this! This renewed my love for drarry after months on end of schoolwork. So beautiful.
reved-evasion chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
I really like this story !
b-tamin chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
Christ, this is definitely not enough. this is incredible, but disappointing at the end, only because it ended at the beginning of their relationship. I would /love/ to see more of this. please write a sequel..
So1Thought chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
Lovely, witty and so hilarious. I love this. XD
'The little beast better get into Slytherin...' XDDDD And just the tiny details like how Scorpius and Albus 'fled' instead of just left really does inject an undercurrent of humour. Brilliant.