Reviews for Where the Floorboard Doesn't Creak
The Guy in 8B chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I just wanted to pop by and say that this was adorable. Very cute. And I loved the ending, it kept the whole thing on the right side of the sappiness line :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS! It's SOOOO SWEET! Thank you for writing, I will share this with my friend I'm talking to ASAP! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was cute.
Joanie chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is one of the most beautiful and oddly existential stories I have ever encountered. And I mean that as a compliment. They tried friendship and dating others, but soulmates are born together, it seems and bound to one another's hearts . Thank you for a very strangely beautifully written and profound story. It is unforgettable. Kurt and Blaine just were born for each other. Thank you, dearest Klainer.
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
CUUUUUTE
random-gleekV chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awwww so cute. :) I was sure at one point when Kurt said "Can I ask you a question?" Blaine would be a smarty and reply "You just did." But LOL it's not my story. I like the creaky floorboard thing. :)
Spottedpool chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Yay, happy ending! :) Unless you're the casserole... :) I love this story! It's so sweet... :)
TheSwedishGleek chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is a really sweet story, and I love how they have that truly happy ending, it is something I really hope will happen to them. :) Amazingly written
Gussie chapter 1 . 1/2/2013