Reviews for Felix and the Cursed Pie
ShadowTeenGirl chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
very good I liked it alot
dalek chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
ahh... the honeyglows
Katy chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Wow, it's was really cool! I sooooooo love the story! Gosh, I want to reread it again and again! And, huh, I want to see this movie again too, but I really wish there would be such a plot ))
And I love Felix and Hero's Cuties, yay
Dixie Darlin chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
wow that queen was crazy...worse than Turbo I think...and rancis with snow is hilarious, he just don't give up lol I think this one's my favorite of your WiR fics, I liked fairy tale element to it.
keegan.fenton.9 chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
great ending. i just love rancis's love for snow. it's funny.
keegan.fenton.9 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
ooohh. pretty tense now. love the story so far.
gaby chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Great story must open at the close
Tzarina8472 chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Cute ending, I think it fits.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
ooooooh what an awesome creepy start
Tzarina8472 chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Wow. I did not even see this. It's like, I saw there was a new chapter, but I forgot to check and see which one I'd read last. Wow. So much better! This is what was missing from when I reviewed 6 before 5 accidently. I like how you describe the goons, now I know I'll never play this game! Too many ways to fail! Great chapter.
Tzarina8472 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Well that would've been rather disappointing if that was the end. Oops! Oh so suddenly Felix's luck goes bad on the queen? Almost cheesy, if not for how deadly close we got there. If it hadn't been for those crystals, well, so much for half the arcade. In my opinion, this chapter as a climax is a little too short: there should've been the toying with the victim; the desperate, detailed struggle to resist the curse for as long as possible; and finally I think Calhoun should've had to do something to help Felix take control (maybe have a Snow White style kiss and suddenly the Queen's hold crumbles). Over all, good chapter.
DragonFan8311 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Awesome chapter! It was worth the wait!
gaby chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Cant aait for the next chaptw
total drama rocks chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
i love this
DragonFan8311 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I just ran into this fanfiction a short while ago and I must say... I like it! This is very interesting, I hope to read more soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »