Reviews for Twisted Ties
puppypants chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
Thanks for a great story, so well-written Love happy endings
delia cerrano chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
Good. Maybe they can get it all out in the open between them.
DS2010 chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
Lots of anger on Sarah's part, hope she can pull herself together and get some help to see her through this. Glad Tim has his team around him. Feel bad for Penny and Megan having to deal with Sarah's angst and Tim shutting down.
torontogirl12 chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
Hope that Tim opens up to Tony.
earthdragon chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
I don't think Sarah should be criticised too much, even though her thoughts about Tim were cruel and harsh. What she has been through with Lucas Martin was extremely traumatic and she is justifiably angry. Unfortunately, Tim is an easy target. Hopefully, her mother and Penny will be able to talk some sense into her.

I'm surprised that Gibbs has forgotten that Tim's sister is also a patient in the same hospital and naturally, Mrs McGee will be with her daughter, as she is conscious and needs to be assured that she is safe. Maybe Gibbs or Ducky could speak to Sarah; she is certainly going to need some form of counselling.

It's nice to see Tony being all big brotherly and protective.
delia cerrano chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
Because she's with his selfish sister I think. I think she always thinks of self first like Abby.
DS2010 chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
Love Penny's arrival. I can totally see why Sarah is upset and angry at Tim. Hopefully they will work it out, once they both recover.
earthdragon chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Exciting story ... but you appear to have posted chapter 14 twice (chapter 15 is identical to the preceding chapter).
puppypants chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Poor sleepy, Tim. It's nice he is not alone and Tony is being a good big brother.
torontogirl12 chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Great update. Hope that Sarah gets over this feeling of fury towards Tim. Glad that Penny is there now too.
JerryF chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story set. Love these two stories. Keep up the good work. Hope to read more from you soon. Hugs.
delia cerrano chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Lots of angst going around between those two hospital rooms. Lots that needs to be released now that the immediate emergency is over and the waiting starts.
DS2010 chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
glad tim is starting to recover.
Crawcolady chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Darn it, Kid! Just when I get the tearing-up to stop, there you go and set it off again! I have just read this through again, starting with the first story, and find myself so caught up in it. I now have you to thank for red teary eyes, a tightened throat, and a stuffed up nose, accompanied by excessive tissue use. All of this has been most excellent, but the moment in the park, when Tony discovered Tim's "body" and then this moment in the hospital with Tony by Tim's bedside, man, those moments are golden. As I have said before, you are good. Just remember Rule #5.
puppypants chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
So sweet, glad Tim is recovering
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »